Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
GunRunner
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 am

edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

I can see this is going to be a fun thread........  lol! 

It could get bad Jerry and Stacy just called me and they both are drunker than a bicycle.

That damn stacrzr is a bad influence on me. lol! good news is that my rzr appears to be intact this morning and I'm loading it up to ride the rock with you this morn.. I doubt stacrzr makes it. What a  679659  he is,  lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:21 am

Truth is Muddy Melvin is a transvestite that lives near Knoxville, he has had it in for me and Chris since I opened the bathroom door at the hardees and interrupted him giving some trucker a blow job, He ran out and I had to threaten to shoot him to back him off, as we left he was writing down the forum address off the decal on my buggy. I thought we got rid of him last fall but when we unbanned everyone he popped back up. Sorry you guys like him, but then maybe you swing that way a little is why  729242 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:43 am

[quote="GunRunner"]Truth is Muddy Melvin is a transvestite that lives near Knoxville, he has had it in for me and Chris since I opened the bathroom door at the hardees and interrupted him giving some trucker a blow job, He ran out and I had to threaten to shoot him to back him off, as we left he was writing down the forum address off the decal on my buggy. I thought we got rid of him last fall but when we unbanned everyone he popped back up. Sorry you guys like him, but then maybe you swing that way a little is why  729242 [/quote
You never cease to amaze me Gunny.. I never knew you were a truck driver as well as a pawn broker!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:59 pm

highteckredneckxp wrote:

You never cease to amaze me Gunny.. I never knew you were a truck driver as well as a pawn broker!
[/quote]

Actually he really did use to be a truck driver , He use to own a wrecker Service.....  729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Ya'll coming up for the spring Jamboree (Chris or Gunny)?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:24 pm

windrock? no I stopped going to them years ago, to crowded, I see you reverted to your old username, at least many might not connect the dots like they will with jerry  729242 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Timmy's got his old name back.......  431114 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy   Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Jerrzr & Timmy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2