Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger Empty
PostSubject: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 am

Would like to envite you fellers out this Sat to ride the Rock with us. How bout it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:00 am

Really? Not even a reply?? Oh well, if you want to go thru life like that then have at it no one is stopping you. It's ride time fellers! See you on the trails.
 kiss ass 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 am

Jerrzr. wrote:
Would like to envite you fellers out this Sat to ride the Rock with us. How bout it?

Jerrzr. wrote:
Really? Not even a reply?? Oh well, if you want to go thru life like that then have at it no one is stopping you. It's ride time fellers! See you on the trails.
 kiss ass 

164897 164897 164897 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 am

RedNeckRanger wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

Jerrzr. wrote:
 kiss ass 

164897 164897 164897 

Sorry to see that you really are tha shallow. pale 

I can only hope that you are a good Christian fellow that's always willing to forgive. I hope so anyways. If not,
 Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger 1026 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am

Hey, ive watched friends die recently and it has brought me to the reality of we are all just visitors here and there is no place for petty grudges between friends, if someone is not at the level you would shoot them on site then forget the small stuff and have fun while we are here.  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm

well...I have found a easy alternative on here and the other forums.FRIENDS AND FOES LIST .... 971386 971386 971386 971386 

I guess you all don't have to guess whos post I cant see.dont know if they can see mine or not ..don't really care.
I have learned over the years......young folks can change....but people there age always show there true colors ...... 971386 kiss ass kiss ass kiss ass 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

There you go craig thats the way to do it , with friends and foe list you don't have
to deal with it ....  431114 

Don't forget to post pictures when you get done with the new XP 1000.....  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

RedNeckRanger wrote:
well...I have found a easy alternative on here and the other forums.FRIENDS AND FOES LIST .... 971386 971386 971386 971386 

I guess you all don't have to guess whos post I cant see.dont know if they can see mine or not ..don't really care.
I have learned over the years......young folks can change....but people there age always show there true colors ...... 971386 kiss ass kiss ass kiss ass 

Ahhh, the suspense will kill him. He will have to peek every now and again..  572317  I don't consider anyone a foe but every individual is entitled to feel however they like.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:34 am

Hell im to old to hide from shit 887541 If you offend or piss me off me im just going to tell you to  kiss ass 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:32 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Hell im to old to hide from shit 887541 If you offend or piss me off me im just going to tell you to  kiss ass 729242 

Banning me is more like it.. 723999   

sign16  icon13  454935  Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger 200857  fingers   679659 126737 968132  kiss ass   971386 whacky21  Razz 

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Im sure I told you to kiss my ass first  729242 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger   Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger Empty

Back to top Go down

Shout out to jodyt and Redneckranger
Page 1 of 1