Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Quote of The Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Quote of The Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:12 am

" Eh, What's up Doc?"

Bugs Bunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 pm

The ancestors of the people we shall kill

"Many of you have in your veins Geman and Italian blood. But remember that these ancestors of yours so loved freedom that they gave up home and country to cross the ocean in search of liberty. The ancestors of the people we shall kill lacked the courage to make such a sacrifice and remained slaves."

General George Patton

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:50 am

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

Plato
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:31 am

" Im your Huckleberry"

Doc Holliday
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:00 pm

GunRunner wrote:
" Im your Huckleberry"

Doc Holliday

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:16 pm

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:27 pm

GunRunner wrote:
" Im your Huckleberry"

Doc Holliday

Figured ol' doc Holliday's favorite saying would be"open wide this want hurt a bit"..

Gotta hand it to ya Gunny you do find the quotes to be remembered,brilliant my man brilliant,and might I say it beats the hell out of be my dingelberry by Jim Parsons..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:10 am

"Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."

Socrates

lovetits
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:15 am

one of the best, that's not a knife, this is a knife!
crocodile Dundee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:23 am

Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands.

Jeff Cooper

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:44 am

Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?
L.M. Montgomery
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 am

life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get

forest gump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:34 pm

“The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originality”
Henry Louis Mencken

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:37 am

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

William Shakespeare

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 am

go ahead... make my day
Dirty Harry Callahan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 am

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Bill Cosby

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:48 pm

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

Ernest Hemingway

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:03 pm

GunRunner wrote:

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

Ernest Hemingway

729242 ding ding ding! We have a winner! Why else do you think i spend time posting on Saturday nights?

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 pm

but none of us are here on Saturday night so your the poster and the audience 729242

It is what we learn after we know it all that really counts”

John Wooden

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

GunRunner wrote:
but none of us are here on Saturday night so your the poster and the audience 729242

It is what we learn after we know it all that really counts”

John Wooden

But You read it come Monday morning and then go ape shit crazy threating the bann hammer. But there is always truth in what I say if you listen closely...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:18 pm

jerry, the only person on this forum that is "ape shit crazy" is you 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 pm

GunRunner wrote:

You just don't understand me is all. You guys are the ones insane!

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

You let me back in over and over and over.

lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Ah no..... we did not let you back in, we chose not to remove you when you on your own rejoined, guess its you that cant live without us 729242 your like a 70 year old WWII grenade, you pull the pin and there is no way to know when it will detonate but you know at some point it probably will 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:19 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Ah no..... we did not let you back in, we chose not to remove you when you on your own rejoined, guess its you that cant live without us 729242 your like a 70 year old WWII grenade, you pull the pin and there is no way to know when it will detonate but you know at some point it probably will 729242

lol! I like the way you put that. Sounds exciting to me. cheers
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Jerzr wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

You just don't understand me is all. You guys are the ones insane!

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

You let me back in over and over and over.

lol!

No Jerry I am thinking you have some issues that need looked into. None of us are perfect and I used to look past a lot but when you start making personal attacks at your friends that have never done anything too you that's a issue. I put up with your crazy txt all night for a while until you involved my wife in it and started talking about stuff you have no idea about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of The Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next