Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.

Go down 
+6
Chuck B
teddy
Clayboy
ChrisC
muddy-one
AIRBORNE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:02 pm

It is with extreme sorrow that I type this post. Last year the Ridgerunners were gracious enough to host an event for me and a few other returning veterans. One of those that attended was Kyle Comfort, my best buddy from FT Campbell. We parted ways back in January when he went to Ranger Regiment at FT Benning and I came to FT Lee for the Captain's Career Course. Our wives are very close, and his wife actually was visiting us here in Virginia last week from Alabama. She and her 6 month old little girl are staying with her parents while Kyle was in Afghanistan. Well, today while my wife and I were driving back from VA Beach we got a very saddening phone call. Unfortunately, Kyle was killed in action last night in Afghanistan. I cannot even express in words how much he will be missed by all that knew him. He was funny, sincere, loyal, and true friend. Rest in peace buddy. Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This one is for you Kyle. I am drinking a bourbon in your honor as I type this!!! I love you buddy and will miss you every day for the rest of my life.
:flag
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ctVI5baftFo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ctVI5baftFo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers go to his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm

I am very sorry to hear about your friend LT..... pale

in this old war stuff , you just never know whats going to happen.. No
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:50 am

Very sorry for your loss, very cool guy indeed.
Back to top Go down
teddy

teddy

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:47 am

sorry for your loss your family and his will be in our prayers i recieved this a couple days ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:06 am

Very sad to hear, and I'm sorry for your loss. God Bless you and all our troops, past and present.
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:48 am

Sorry to here of your loss of a friend may he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Loss   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:59 am

Sorry for the loss of your Bro.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Very sorry to hear about Kyle, I mourn for all our fallen young men that have given their lives for our country.
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:45 pm

RIP 513317
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:23 am

sorry to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.   Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Soldier. A devoted husband and father, and my friend.
Page 1 of 1