Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

lift, tire size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.spooky

lift, tire size Empty
PostSubject: lift, tire size   lift, tire size EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 2:18 pm

ok, here it comes get ready,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what do I need to do to run 30's skinnys on a 08 800 50"? sorry for "that" question. This is my wifes so there wont be any real playin going on. She wanted something to follow me around on (go around the holes) at the parks (and riding shotgun on the dirt roads dont sound bad eigther 248474 ). Guess she got tired of flipping over and getting wet from the neck down. Im thinking 30's because I feel like thats a tire size that can get you through, and over a few things that stockers cant. Im running 30's on my foreman and feel pretty good about them. Also, Im gonna run 2" spacers on all fours too.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

lift, tire size Empty
PostSubject: Re: lift, tire size   lift, tire size EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:29 am

Advise from experience , Don't do it , Just put a lift on it and stay with 26's.
I put 27's on my 800 S and i could tell i had lost power. tried it for 6 months , and went back
to 26 bighorns and never looked back... 431114
Back to top Go down
mr.spooky

lift, tire size Empty
PostSubject: Re: lift, tire size   lift, tire size EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:30 am

I expected a little power loss but i didnt think it would be too bad. I got them on my foreman 500 and noticed a little loss but iv never had a problem with them. Wonder why a 800 would have problems, is it because there belt driven?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

lift, tire size Empty
PostSubject: Re: lift, tire size   lift, tire size EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Everything with bigger tires than stock will loose power. if your ok with that , then your fine.
I don't ever like loosing power. also your foreman i am assuming is a four wheeler right?
An RZR weighs over twice as much.... yes1
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

lift, tire size Empty
PostSubject: Re: lift, tire size   lift, tire size EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 7:45 pm

lift will be better but you can go with skinny taller and not loose too much but you might need to do a clutch kit too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lift, tire size Empty
PostSubject: Re: lift, tire size   lift, tire size Empty

Back to top Go down

lift, tire size
Page 1 of 1