Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The guy is lucky we found him.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerrzr

Jerrzr

The guy is lucky we found him.  Empty
PostSubject: The guy is lucky we found him.    The guy is lucky we found him.  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: The guy is lucky we found him.    The guy is lucky we found him.  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:32 am

Ya Jerry , it is a good thing , if he was out there all night , he may have froze to death.
Ya most likely saved his life.... 431114

Jerrzr

Jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: The guy is lucky we found him.    The guy is lucky we found him.  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:26 am

ChrisC wrote:

Ya Jerry , it is a good thing , if he was out there all night , he may have froze to death.
Ya most likely saved his life.... 431114

I was guiding this ride and had a couple of decisions on which way I wanted to go, maybe it was more than chance or luck that I decided that way but thank God because that guy was busted up bad and he wouldn’t have made it. The whole time we where there nobody came by and if they did there was no guarantee they would have seen him I didn’t see him and it wasn’t but until the fourth buggy in our group that did. He was out of state and was up here for a work assignment so no one would have been expecting him home. He was by himself and didn’t know where he was at on the mountain. From the time we spotted him, to the time lifestar took off was about two hours.

Last I heard ICU with several broke ribs and vertebrae and was scheduled for surgery.

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: The guy is lucky we found him.    The guy is lucky we found him.  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Ya , sound like a long recovery , He is still lucky he made it... Sad

GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The guy is lucky we found him.    The guy is lucky we found him.  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 3:57 pm

431114 good job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guy is lucky we found him.    The guy is lucky we found him.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The guy is lucky we found him.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: