Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights

Go down 
+2
teddy
Chuck B
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck B

Chuck B

Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights Empty
PostSubject: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I just installed some Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights with the medium beam on my RZR...I wanted something small that would not block too much of the radiator. Here are a few pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's with them off...just regular headlights:
And, here's with them on:
Back to top Go down
teddy

teddy

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

looks good i found hid headlight kits at atv direct in martin ky for $149 they help alot too.
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:46 pm

That's at the top of my list also. 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:41 am

Nice little lights...... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

teddy wrote:
looks good i found hid headlight kits at atv direct in martin ky for $149 they help alot too.

you can get great hid sets on ebay for 50.00, with the digital ballasts. Mine work awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:16 pm

I've read mixed reviews of the ones on eBay...which ones did you get?
Back to top Go down
teddy

teddy

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

starting to feel 156192
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:49 pm

I looked on ATV Direct and saw the Eagle Eyes for $182 Are those the ones you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
teddy

teddy

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:01 pm

yes i can get a better deal working on getting the forum members a discount / but have to ck and make sure dont step on any toes here dont want to make any sponsers mad or any members
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:29 am

Boys, Check this place out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:49 am

Chuck B wrote:
I've read mixed reviews of the ones on eBay...which ones did you get?

The only thing to make sure is, you buy from a usa seller, you get the slim digital ballasts and you get the right bulb number and to let you know the 09 880 bulb is different from the 2010 one polaris used, i cant remember the number but its on the bulb. also order the 5000 in oem white. i got mine from these guys and they have never failed and i ran them all day at brimestone.

plug and play, no wire cutting 45.95 shipped. the company clayboy posted looks good too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Clayboy wrote:
Boys, Check this place out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's where I purchased mine and all of my buddies purchased theirs. They all purchased the slims and I purchased the standard ones. The last guy to get them did have a ballast go bad after about 20 minutes (just this past weekedn), it blew the fuse. He called and they are shipping him a new ballast (people he spoke to were American). He is the only one to have issues after 5 people that have never had an issue.

They had the same bulb I did and they are all 2010's. The only thing we had to do is remove the factory power connector from the chassis harness and install the one that comes with the kit. That is very easy to do with a small pick.

Ours were $54 shipped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights   Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights Empty

Back to top Go down

Vision X Solstice Solo LED lights
Page 1 of 1