Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Cop "over reacts"

Go down 
+5
AIRBORNE
ChrisC
bush
GunRunner
badride
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 am

At least we can all agree that RZRs are the best side by side, and white is the best color, and Pitbulls are the best tires, and that Chris is a really good guy!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 am

There is NO SEGMENT of our society from any state or country in the entire world that has not had bad cops, bad soldiers, bad doctors, hell even the place deemed by the majority as wholesome and above most others THE CHURCHS have bad people in their ranks. So that is why i judge people on their own merits and not by the job they do.

Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:16 pm

GunRunner wrote:
There is NO SEGMENT of our society from any state or country in the entire world that has not had bad cops, bad soldiers, bad doctors, hell even the place deemed by the majority as wholesome and above most others THE CHURCHS have bad people in their ranks. So that is why i judge people on their own merits and not by the job they do.

Good policy.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 pm

badride wrote:
At least we can all agree that RZRs are the best side by side, and white is the best color, and Pitbulls are the best tires, and that Chris is a really good guy!

Chris is really good guy......to pick on 729242

Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 242705
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
badride wrote:

Well, maybe I stretched it a little about Chris..............but the white RZRs are the fastest...right Gunny?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 pm

badride wrote:
AIRBORNE wrote:
badride wrote:

Well, maybe I stretched it a little about Chris..............but the white RZRs are the fastest...right Gunny?

Yes, seeing yours is White under the decals 729242 i'd say so!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Well , the only thing in this discussion i think we concluded is
that ---------> Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 242705
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Well , the only thing in this discussion i think we concluded is
that ---------> Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 242705

lol! 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 am

Well well: first of all, you only see a few seconds of video out of the entire incident. why did he take off? to throw away ( his gun or drugs in most cases.) From what I saw, it didnt look good. But, I know better than to judge without seeing all the evidence and hearing what really happened.

What I want to know, is what is this crap doing on an atv forum in the first place. I come here to share riding with other atv enthusiasts, not listen or read the same crap we put up with at work.
So the true feelings come out and I get to see that many riders are not the kind of guys I want to have to rely on if an accident happens on the trail.
After all, it would be their chance to get even, wouldnt it?
So I hope they call their buddies and not the Harrassers, next time they have a problem at home.

No doubt there are under trained, bad attitude cops out there somewhere. There are even crooked ones. But as with any profession, its the 1%ers
that get all the attention. so why insult millions of good cops because one is bad or made a mistake? Maybe its your anti cop attitude that is the real problem. I say this to anyone the shoe might fit. Otherwise, please excuse my comments.

Sorry Chris and Gunny, but I can not ride with guys that have such attitudes and hidden agendas.

Before I quit here, let me say one thing about a couple of the comments.

If a deputy violates the laws in his own vehicle , he does something that hurts public relations and no Sheriff will tolerate it.
If he is on duty in his cruiser, there are many reasons for him to do the things mentioned. No not going to the donut shop.
But, he is trying to get to a service call where someone like YOU is waiting and complaining that it took him too long to get there.
He is driving to a call and getting messages, not on his private cell phone like you do, but via a police radio, a teletype or computer , and trying to decipher the information before he arrives on the scene. You want him to pull over and spend five minutes doing it all the easy way! But the person needing the police wants him there ten minutes ago. As far as speeding goes:
Let me tell you how it was where I worked.
My area was twenty miles long by about the same wide. We could use our sirens and lights on code three callls. A woman calling for help was not a code three call. Why? because 999 out of a thousand of those calls ended up to be someone playing around etc etc.
But, we knew that it could be a woman about to be raped or murdered. Maybe not to often in small town TN but where I worked, it happened every week somewhere in our county. OK. So I get a call in Eagle Harbor. About twenty miles from the station. At 30 and 40 mph , how long will it take me to get there? Well, hope she isnt really being raped or strangled. So we said, screw the rules, we busted our tails to get there safely, sometimes turned on our lights, but didnt use the siren, as it was sure to get us written up. But, there was always some citizen, and I use the term loosely, that would call and complain about the cop, speeding and he didnt have his lights and siren on either! Probably the same guy who raised hell when he called us about his neighbor's dog peeing on his flowers because it took us an hour to get there.

I am done. Since people constantly complain about everything we do, we cant take time to defend each and every action on a daily basis. We know there are millions out there that have gotten tickets, or have even spent time in jail. Some bitch about the tickets, some hate the police even if its them who was wrong and needed what they got. Most people keep it to themselves but are quick to join a mob if given a chance , to attack an officer with or without evidence. Its illegal for the police to strike. But,I dont know why guys still take the job.
And you think it stinks when some liberal says, our boys in Iraq are baby killers who all should go to jail. I served on submarines and survived twenty five years police service in the beautiful Wash.DC area. What have you done for your country. Have you earned the right to judge people out there trying to serve?

I spoke my piece.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 pm

This post was made by Bubbanewf
as i got an email saying he deleted his account.
I think he got upset with yall... 248474
he was a retired Cop..... yes1
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Well well: first of all, you only see a few seconds of video out of the entire incident. why did he take off? to throw away ( his gun or drugs in most cases.) From what I saw, it didnt look good. But, I know better than to judge without seeing all the evidence and hearing what really happened.

What I want to know, is what is this crap doing on an atv forum in the first place. I come here to share riding with other atv enthusiasts, not listen or read the same crap we put up with at work.
So the true feelings come out and I get to see that many riders are not the kind of guys I want to have to rely on if an accident happens on the trail.
So I hope they call their buddies and not the Harrassers, next time they have a problem at home.

No doubt there are under trained, bad attitude cops out there somewhere. There are even crooked ones. But as with any profession, its the 1%ers
that get all the attention. so why insult millions of good cops because one is bad or made a mistake? Maybe its your anti cop attitude that is the real problem. I say this to anyone the shoe might fit. Otherwise, please excuse my comments.

Sorry Chris and Gunny, but I can not ride with guys that have such attitudes and hidden agendas.

If a deputy violates the laws in his own vehicle , he does something that hurts public relations and no Sheriff will tolerate it.
If he is on duty in his cruiser, there are many reasons for him to do the things mentioned. No not going to the donut shop.
But, he is trying to get to a service call where someone like YOU is waiting and complaining that it took him too long to get there.
He is driving to a call and getting messages, not on his private cell phone like you do, but via a police radio, a teletype or computer , and trying to decipher the information before he arrives on the scene. You want him to pull over and spend five minutes doing it all the easy way! But the person needing the police wants him there ten minutes ago. As far as speeding goes:
My area was twenty miles long by about the same wide. We could use our sirens and lights on code three callls. A woman calling for help was not a code three call. Why? because 999 out of a thousand of those calls ended up to be someone playing around etc etc.
But, we knew that it could be a woman about to be raped or murdered. Maybe not to often in small town TN but where I worked, it happened every week somewhere in our county. OK. So I get a call in Eagle Harbor. About twenty miles from the station. At 30 and 40 mph , how long will it take me to get there? Well, hope she isnt really being raped or strangled. So we said, screw the rules, we busted our tails to get there safely, sometimes turned on our lights, but didnt use the siren, as it was sure to get us written up. But, there was always some citizen, and I use the term loosely, that would call and complain about the cop, speeding and he didnt have his lights and siren on either! Probably the same guy who raised hell when he called us about his neighbor's dog peeing on his flowers because it took us an hour to get there.

I am done. Since people constantly complain about everything we do, we cant take time to defend each and every action on a daily basis. We know there are millions out there that have gotten tickets, or have even spent time in jail. Some bitch about the tickets, some hate the police even if its them who was wrong and needed what they got. Most people keep it to themselves but are quick to join a mob if given a chance , to attack an officer with or without evidence. Its illegal for the police to strike. But,I dont know why guys still take the job.
And you think it stinks when some liberal says, our boys in Iraq are baby killers who all should go to jail. I served on submarines and survived twenty five years police service in the beautiful Wash.DC area. What have you done for your country. Have you earned the right to judge people out there trying to serve?

I spoke my piece.

very will put.

agree1

Bubbanewf,
this post is no reason to leave the site. these are good guys here for the most part ( Chris C) lol.

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Im sorry he felt he needed to quit, i think most of us have opinions on things that others may not agree on, There are always two sides to every story and many opinions on what we may feel about an issue. However i have never found this to be an issue when we get together to ride.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm

bush wrote:
Guest wrote:

I spoke my piece.

very will put.

agree1

Bubbanewf,
this post is no reason to leave the site. these are good guys here for the most part ( Chris C) lol.

Ya I am the Good Guy..... 971386

Talking about cops.
Bush could not even go on a ride without bringing
some Donuts... 780841
and thay melted like shit in in his box...... 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 am

Guest wrote:

I spoke my piece.

1. A few seconds????????? There are two videos, the other one shows where the cop followed the guys for a good while. Both guys came to a complete stop at both stop signs that the cop ran.

2. Since you were a cop. Did you NEVER break a traffic law in your cop car or personal car and if you did, did you write your self a ticket? I bet you wrote us civilians a lot of them.

3. How many tickets have you written to other cops?

4. I guess I, and others were correct about this cop being wrong. The jury convicted him!

5. Helping others? Just ask people that really know me, I help ANYBODY that needs help on the trails, cops or not. Heck, I have even helped some democrats. 729242

6. No, I probly won't call the cops if I need help at home. I will just shoot them myself just like the guy in Knoxville did last night to the two home invaders.

7. I wasn't trying to insult all the cops. I was just stating the situation as I have seen it. Me and a lot of others have seen first hand a cop running a red light or stop sign or speeding only to see him pulled over just down the road getting something to eat. I just don't like the double standards, do as I say, not as I do.
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 am

Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 218345 692776 911246 779611 658675 723999
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 am

529787 529787
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm

badride wrote:
Guest wrote:

I spoke my piece.

1. A few seconds????????? There are two videos, the other one shows where the cop followed the guys for a good while. Both guys came to a complete stop at both stop signs that the cop ran.

2. Since you were a cop. Did you NEVER break a traffic law in your cop car or personal car and if you did, did you write your self a ticket? I bet you wrote us civilians a lot of them.

3. How many tickets have you written to other cops?

4. I guess I, and others were correct about this cop being wrong. The jury convicted him!

5. Helping others? Just ask people that really know me, I help ANYBODY that needs help on the trails, cops or not. Heck, I have even helped some democrats. 729242

6. No, I probly won't call the cops if I need help at home. I will just shoot them myself just like the guy in Knoxville did last night to the two home invaders.

7. I wasn't trying to insult all the cops. I was just stating the situation as I have seen it. Me and a lot of others have seen first hand a cop running a red light or stop sign or speeding only to see him pulled over just down the road getting something to eat. I just don't like the double standards, do as I say, not as I do.

I'm right there with you Badride !!!!
Not saying all COPS are BAD......right now just talking abouit this one shooting someone in the back!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop "over reacts"   Cop "over reacts" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop "over reacts"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: