Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New products from Racer Tech!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

New products from Racer Tech! Empty
PostSubject: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Here's some of the new products we have for the RZR lineup.
The RZR-MX front bumper
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We also came up with these cage ext. rear bumpers for S and Standard RZR
Standard model
S model mounts right to stock cage
Let me know what you think? And if you got any questions feel free to call.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goracertech.com,www.spectrumUTV.com,www.spectrumsands
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm

As usual, you guys are on top of it! I bought the back part of the bumper brace that bolts to the dash (top picture) from you guys a few months ago and connected it to the bumper I already had.

That is something I really like about Racer Tech, they will make something custom if you need it. I bought a set of their heavy duty S replacement A-arms right before I bought the Weber car from Big Mike. They got with Chad at Wastland and got the measurements for the right A-arm that has to be modified. They made me one so I could use what I had bought. Really great guys, even Andy............lol!
Back to top Go down
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Thank you I'm glad you like our stuff. We also have a couple new arm kits coming soon!! and We just launched a whole new Ranger product line also!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goracertech.com,www.spectrumUTV.com,www.spectrumsands
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

"Even Andy"?... Just because I don't like you doesn't mean you need to rag on me!!! whacky21 LOL, j/k
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Andy wrote:
"Even Andy"?... Just because I don't like you doesn't mean you need to rag on me!!! whacky21 LOL, j/k

Hey!!!!!!! Haven't talked to you lately. I wasn't sure you were still alive............... lol! .

All you guys at Racer Tech are great! Can't go wrong dealing with you.
You guys need to come down to Windrock and ride some time.

Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

LOL... It has been a while. I've been under a rock here for the last six months or so working on some new stuff.

So did you end up keeping your other RZR?
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Andy wrote:
LOL... It has been a while. I've been under a rock here for the last six months or so working on some new stuff.

I am selling the first one I bought. Someone is going to get a good car with a LOT of Racer Tech parts on it.

I still haven't found the upper A pillar/front cage supports. I may have to buy another set. I think maybe Gunny put them in his pocket when he came by a few weeks ago...................LOL
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Nice... Yeah give us a call if you need those parts and we'll get you taken care of!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm

badride wrote:
Andy wrote:

I am selling the first one I bought. Someone is going to get a good car with a LOT of Racer Tech parts on it.

I still haven't found the upper A pillar/front cage supports. I may have to buy another set. I think maybe Gunny put them in his pocket when he came by a few weeks ago...................LOL

fingers if i was going to steal anything it would have been the nice seats laying around lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 am

Andy , its nice to see you out and about again...... 85565
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 am

Thanks Chris. Nice site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New products from Racer Tech!   New products from Racer Tech! Empty

Back to top Go down

New products from Racer Tech!
Page 1 of 1