Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site

Go down 
+11
backwithavengenance
Clayboy
S
Mud-and-Guts
mason
450R
muddy-one
Chuck B
Big-R
GunRunner
ChrisC
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 am

Ok guys after reading posts made by BIGR, & Foxfire on the other site making accusations of US cheating I feel that I need to respond. I have not cheated and would not want to think any of you are either. I would have expected if cheating was going on that we would have been way ahead of them like they were us the past months rather than just separated by a few votes daily with the lead swapping back and forth. BigR has stated that since they are loosing we must be cheating and after this month they will not continue in the contest. They state that due to there 1095 member numbers they just could not lose, to me thats just horse shit as everyone knows most of the guys here also belong there too and the facts are even with 1095 members that means nothing( see in yellow below) so IMO it boils down not to cheating but a personal choice of who votes for who. If i adopted their reasoning then one could say they must be cheating being they have finished with more votes ahead of us every month but this one. Or IMO what really happened was that a couple of high ranking ssxsr's members decided to leave or just not vote for them everyday ( i know 2 that did this) that could have accounted for them having 60 less votes this month, and keeping the votes close as they seem to win by a 30-40 margin the last couple of months. . All i can say is I dont like being called a cheat and If anybody here is cheating then please stop as winning is not that important to me. Rather than have bad feelings between the groups if the SXSR's pull there group out i think we should as well. Things have been going good and this type petty crap is not worth loosing friendships over.
Just some facts, if member count had anything to do with it then RHINO FORUMS could never be beat, they have over 21,000 registered members yet they are rated right now 12th in this contest.

Last edited by GunRunner on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:28 pm

I agree it ant worth it.
I spent a lot of time putting the link in mine and gunny's sig line
and putting it on various places. and try to rally the troops.
and cause we did pretty good. people think there is cheating.
I would like to hear yalls view on all this. it is ment to be a fun little thing
to do. if its going to cause problems it ant worth all that.
I will just pull it down and forget it.
So what do yall think , lets hear your opinion...... 248474

Chris
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:22 pm

I agree with both Chris and Gunny. Also, I never said that either of you two were cheating. It is not possible to know what everyone on your site is doing. Hell, I even had someone on my site cheat once. It was do to a glitch in the Top 100 voting system. We found the problem and fixed it. I have never wanted to win do to cheating and I think you two feel the same way.

It is a fun thing to do every month and I do not want bad blood between us. That is why I decided to take us out of the competition this month win or loose.

Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Big-R wrote:
I agree with both Chris and Gunny. Also, I never said that either of you two were cheating. It is not possible to know what everyone on your site is doing. Hell, I even had someone on my site cheat once. It was do to a glitch in the Top 100 voting system. We found the problem and fixed it. I have never wanted to win do to cheating and I think you two feel the same way.

It is a fun thing to do every month and I do not want bad blood between us. That is why I decided to take us out of the competition this month win or loose.

I agree it is not worth causing problems between the 2 boards.
if you pull yours out of the top 100 , I will pull ours down.
and we wont have this type of situation. and we can just get back
to riding and having fun..... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Works for me, not worth the drama
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:36 pm

how do you cheat only lets me vote one time in 24 hrs. if it is going to cause trouble and bad blood get rid of it. i like the great friends that i have found on all 3 sites i belong to. i love to ride. hate to see anything happen to the good riding times we have together 32749 971386 Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 495779
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm

I thought it was all just for the fun of it. And to get new people to look at the boards... I do agree it's not worth the drama or the loss of new friends.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Ronnie said he emailed the guy to take his off the top 100.
soon as he does , i will pull ours off. and we wont worry about it
no more...... 431114

But until such time , get in there and vote like hell..... 729242
971386 VOTE VOTE VOTE
Back to top Go down
blu-knight

blu-knight

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 am

I am proud to be a member of both boards... This is very classy way to handle things from both adminstrators. This is a win win situation for everyone. Thanks again for the great rides and the fellowship.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 am

Cheating, heck most of us cheat! Don't most of us drive RZRs? How is that not cheating the guys riding Rhinos?.............. 729242

I don't know how to cheat and don't want to know. I thought it was all in fun. Keeping both groups at the top gave both some exposure.

I don't want to see any bad blood between the two groups. Heck, I would still go there too but some setting they have here at work won't let me get on the site anymore and I don't have a computer at home. Besides, I like ribbing Big R now and then. He dishes it out but he can take it too! He is fun to ride with and has one of the best looking paint jobs around. Even though we know who wares the pants................................. lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

I have sent a email to the webmaster at top100orv
to remove us from the voting site. Ronnie has removed them.
so in keeping my word , i will remove us.
so we can get back to having fun. and not worry about who is a head.
on some voting site...... 431114

This forum will be locked.

Chris..... Wink
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Thanks guys for the great response to the contest, i think we did great thanks to your participation !

Southern RZR Riders Rule!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site   Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote For Southern RZR riders on Top 100 ORV site
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10