Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

I guess every is out riding

Go down 
+9
badride
CatMostFeared
S
Pushrod
DoddS
Chuck B
gimpy
mason
ChrisC
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

I guess every is out riding Empty
PostSubject: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 am

I figure alot of you are out riding , since its a holiday weekend... 431114

Also , something you guys need to check.
I found that my 4 main bolts on my bed were loose , so i tighten
them up. So you need to check them from tim to time.... Wink

Chris.... 547228
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 am

no riding for me its still in shop thissux x20001 x20001 x20001
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 am

No riding from me. All my buddy's called yesterday to tell how their rides went. I've been putting on a steel roof system on my room additions and start on the garage today. gotta 50176
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:53 am

Yep. Been a big weekend of riding. I rode friday, saturday, and sunday. The good news is that I didn't break anything cheers The bad news is going to spend today for clean up and have to go back to work tommorow thissux
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Just got back from Brimstone...Had a blast 971386 The weather was perfect, but it was dusty yesterday.
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Rode over 80 miles this weekend. Had a BLAST!
Back to top Go down
Pushrod

Pushrod

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 pm

im not sure the mile but i rode 2 out of 3 trips with DoddS. had a great time and rode some stuff ive never been on with 4 wheels, it always use to be 2 wheels. Best Labor Day weekend in a long time.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 pm

For those that rode this weekend.
I am glad you all had a great time...... cheers
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Rode about 10 hrs Sat. Only got in 30 miles. Alot slow going trails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Yep. Been a big weekend of riding. I rode friday, saturday, and sunday. The good news is that I didn't break anything cheers The bad news is going to spend today for clean up and have to go back to work tommorow thissux

Huh, I said srew clean up and went riding today anyway; by myself (40 mile), bad news trashed my rad and my water pump is leaking thru the weep hole..... anybody got a rad to sell? I can live with the weep hole dripn for a few more rides.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 am

jerrzr wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Huh, I said srew clean up and went riding today anyway; by myself (40 mile), bad news trashed my rad and my water pump is leaking thru the weep hole..... anybody got a rad to sell? I can live with the weep hole dripn for a few more rides.

you got 17 days to get it fixed before Brimstone.... 248474
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 am

I rode 20 miles at Interlake, Lynnville,In. it was a dust bowl
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 am

I rode around the house and over
to the nabors this weekend..... 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 am

I don't know how many miles I rode Saturday but I left my place in Frost Bottom (Windrock) at 8:15am in my RZR. I rode to Brimstone where I met some friends from Missouri and rode with them all day. I pulled back in to my driveway at 11:15pm. It was a little cooler than I had expected on the way back. I think I may have to put some more lights on mine.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:17 am

Roger , you need some HID light....... yes1
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:28 am

ChrisC wrote:

Yeah, I would like to but I am just having a problem justifying the $1000 price tag.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:10 am

badride wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Yeah, I would like to but I am just having a problem justifying the $1000 price tag.

all you need is 2 kragens, like we run, 110.00 each
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 pm

GunRunner wrote:
badride wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

What, no link?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 pm

badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
badride wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

What, no link?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Ebay let me down. I did a search but didn't see any that is why I asked.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm

I don't know how I forgot that I ended up riding a yamaha grizzly most of the day Saturday which didn't have a sign of front brakes. The owner got shook up going down a big hill and didn't want to ride it anymore because he almost lost it and was going to go back to the truck. So I volunteered to help him out and ride it the rest of the day. He rode passenger in my RZR. That was the first time I ever rode a 4 wheeler that had cable brakes. I pray to God it will be the last. It was quite a show, but not pretty by any means! I lost track of how many curves I blew through. And, did I mention the front brakes didn't work. The only thing I can say good about the machine was that I didn't get as muddy on it as I do my Renegade. As soon as I got home I told my Rene how much I missed it and promised not to cheat on it again with another 4 wheeler.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 pm

jerrzr wrote:

Hey Jerry..how are you liking the new suspension???
Back to top Go down
bigmike

bigmike

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 am

Me and the wife got to take the new ride out for its first all day excursion. I guided a group from Indiana on Sunday. They should rename the rzr to "badass billygoat" cause i threw a few major hills at it and didnt even hesitate, i love it! It sure was nice to ride from 9am to 7pm and not be beat to death,lol. To top it off, the group invited us to have dinner with them, they fixed jumbalaya, bbq, brats, and all kinda sides. Best ride i have done in a loong time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 am

Jerry wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Hey Jerry..how are you liking the new suspension???

I love the suspension and the extra width but it got me into trouble. With the new suspension I was pushing it to its limmits to see how high and how far I could launch off some of the large water breaks at WR. Totally impressed with the suspension and clearance.. I did bottom out on a big jump and lost control and centered a tree. Chris C was right about the trees are comming but it had nothing to do with the added width. I could have been 5inchs wide and I still would have hit that tree.

Anyway I trashed the bumper, the plastic bumper that goes around the lights, the radiator and mounting brackets, fan and shroud..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ icon136 thissux The parts are suppose to here by next week. It wont take long to put back together so I'm still planning on Brimstone.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 pm

affraid dang tree, we should cut it down so it knows who's boss 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess every is out riding   I guess every is out riding Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess every is out riding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next