Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

2011 RZR S Suspension Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RZR-S X 2

RZR-S X 2

2011 RZR S Suspension Question Empty
PostSubject: 2011 RZR S Suspension Question   2011 RZR S Suspension Question EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey Guys Im new to the polaris world and I dont know alot about the Fox Shocks that come stock on the 2011 S model. or the factory set up. My problem is I made some doors for my buggy out of some mild steel. I built them to hold up in a roll over. So now im concerned about the added weight. I have also added the polaris lock and ride tool box ( with tools ),roof,and wind shield. Im guessing with 2 riders im up to around 450 lbs. Im thinking I may need to adjust the springs. and Im looking for input before I do.

Thanks for any suggestions or input

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: 2011 RZR S Suspension Question   2011 RZR S Suspension Question EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm

just check your ground clearance from the bottom of the hitch to the ground, with two people in it, you should have 12'', if not simply jack it up and knock the top lock ring loose and tighten the bottom adjuster ring down a few turns and recheck. you will need to roll the rzr around a little before checking so it re settles first.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: 2011 RZR S Suspension Question   2011 RZR S Suspension Question EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Nice looking doors..... 431114
Back to top Go down
rzrscott

PostSubject: Re: 2011 RZR S Suspension Question   2011 RZR S Suspension Question EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Ditto on the doors .I'm wandering how well doors will hold up to a flop over on the side. I put mine over quite a bit and would like the added intrusion protection but I don't know how well a door would last roll over abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 RZR S Suspension Question   2011 RZR S Suspension Question Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 RZR S Suspension Question
Page 1 of 1