Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 am

Last week I checked my front wheel bearings and they seemed to be in fairly good shape. I just happened to lean against my S while re-installing my half windshield and heard a strange noise in the front end. I pulled and pushed the top of the passenger front wheel. Gawd almighty!!!!!!!!!! I ended up calling a friend to pick up a new wheel bearing up on his way to Windrock. When I pulled the hub off, part of the inner race stayed on the hub. Then my floor became covered with ball bearings. They went in pretty much every direction. Luckly I had another hub so I could get it back together quick enough to go out and eat. I will remove the race on the other hub when I get time. I can't believe that bearing went out that quick. I guess I ran through some kind of time warp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Yep I've ran thru that same time warp befor too. I had to use a drimel with a small cut off wheel to cut the race out of the hub. It came out pretty easy after I cut the slit in the race just be carefull and not cut into the hub.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 pm

badride wrote:
Last week I checked my front wheel bearings and they seemed to be in fairly good shape. I just happened to lean against my S while re-installing my half windshield and heard a strange noise in the front end. I pulled and pushed the top of the passenger front wheel. Gawd almighty!!!!!!!!!! I ended up calling a friend to pick up a new wheel bearing up on his way to Windrock. When I pulled the hub off, part of the inner race stayed on the hub. Then my floor became covered with ball bearings. They went in pretty much every direction. Luckly I had another hub so I could get it back together quick enough to go out and eat. I will remove the race on the other hub when I get time. I can't believe that bearing went out that quick. I guess I ran through some kind of time warp.
Or do not let someone only used to riding Rhino's borrow your ride. 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey, if you want to take credit for it I sure will let you. All you need to do is give me your credit card number so I can charge the bearing to it. What a deal!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:13 pm

badride wrote:

That will teach you not to lean on your RZR
when putting the windshield on...... 729242
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:09 pm

badride wrote:
Hey, if you want to take credit for it I sure will let you. All you need to do is give me your credit card number so I can charge the bearing to it. What a deal!
What is a credit card?
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm

A friend said he usually goes through a set every year. Is that about right? Is there any better bearing than stock?
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:12 pm

[quote="aweisgarber"]
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 pm

[quote="badride"]
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

Sorry,I've never had one of those.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 pm

[quote="aweisgarber"]
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

I didn't say a brain, I know you don't have one of those. It is pretty obvious since you still drive a Rhino. I said debit card.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm

[quote="badride"]
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

I didn't say a brain, I know you don't have one of those. It is pretty obvious since you still drive a Rhino. I said debit card.
I hang with you on the weekends,so there's proof of no brain.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:59 pm

[quote="badride"]
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

A Rhino!!!!!!!! ALERT ALERT Intruder.......Intruder......... 729242
Everybody grab your gun....... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Jerry next time you have a stuck bearing race,take your welder and run a small bead on the inside of the race,let it cool and it will fall right out..Do not weld the race to the hub though..
Back to top Go down
Flashgordon

Flashgordon

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Sounds more like Deja vu to me, I hope you didn't leave your keys on the hood while checking that wheel bearing lol....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flashgordon19?feature=mhum
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey Flash , nice to see you...... 85565
Back to top Go down
Flashgordon

Flashgordon

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Hi Chris, I like to check in every now and then and see what everyone has been up to.
How do I get one of those forum/skull and cross bone stickers? I Need to sport one on the west coast!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flashgordon19?feature=mhum
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:58 am

Flashgordon wrote:
Sounds more like Deja vu to me, I hope you didn't leave your keys on the hood while checking that wheel bearing lol....

Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 am

[quote="aweisgarber"]
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

Yes, and you got a free ride back home Saturday in my RZR when your belt puked its guts out. affraid
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Flashgordon wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Hi Chris, I like to check in every now and then and see what everyone has been up to.
How do I get one of those forum/skull and cross bone stickers? I Need to sport one on the west coast!

PM sent. 431114
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 am

[quote="badride"]
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

Yes, and you got a free ride back home Saturday in my RZR when your belt puked its guts out. affraid
I wouldn't call it free.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:17 am

[quote="aweisgarber"]
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
What is a credit card?

I'm sorry, debit card.

I wouldn't call it free.

Let's see, we took a nice easy senic ride back. I even let you put your drinks in my cooler. It was much better than any ride at Disney land. Plus, you had some really good company!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning! Time warp at Windrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1