Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

It's Official Something new is coming!!

Go down 
+10
mason
Top Dog
Big-R
badride
Big Ed
bush
Stealth
ChrisC
S
GunRunner
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

It's Official Something new is coming!! Empty
PostSubject: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm

check it out, could it be a 1000cc RZR???? or could it be a Utility based RZR ? we will know in a short time!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 pm

cheers Its probably a kids buggy
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm

S wrote:
cheers Its probably a kids buggy

They already have that the rzr 170, my guess is it will be electric or diesel , they released an electric ranger last year and it has done well and diesel too. The words they use tell a lot IMO, It says 'WHOLE NEW CLASS" since artic cat and canam both have a 1000cc sxs , for it to be new it would have to have a bigger than 1000 which is very doubtful . I even thought maybe a single seat sand rail type but that would not be a sxs. 1-1-11 .... cant wait, bet its nothing we expect. lol!
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah they have the 170 but it is basically a go-cart with rzr plastic. But who knows. Hell all of our rzrs maybe obsolete.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

if it don't have a 1000 or more in it.
i ant interested....... 971386 ... 431114
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I say it will be a 500
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

hope a bigger motor. if so anyone want a hardly used 2010 S with lots of extras. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 am

looks like the headlights were stolen from Arctic Cat. it looks narrow, so I'm guessing something around 500cc. I also say that, because (JL) owner of local dealership told me prior to the 2011s being released that he heard rumors of a mid size sport unit. We will know shortly.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 am

400 would be the size, the ranger 400 was released this year and has sold well. But that would not constitute a "whole new class" as rhino 450 has been around for years. Im sticking with electric to take on the places where golf carts are used for daily travel. sport electric rzr!
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 am

very possible, but Polaris most other people view the Rhino 450 as Utility, and the RZR as sport, so mid-size sport would be a new class.

Electric may be necessary if gas prices don't slow down. I'm hoping this is just another Christmas Price-gouging scheme and prices will go down after the holidays.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 pm

well it could also be a factory turboed model ive heard that was in the works too.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, seeing how Scott "Whiner" (I hate Americans but love their money) closed a US plant and built one in mexico they may be coming out with a new class alright. The Poo Poo "border jumper". It will come with really good suspension and a bigger motor so it can make the big jumps similar to the one on the "Great Escape" if the politicians ever get their heads out of their a$$es and build a real fence. Remember when Steve McQueen jumped over the fence? Well, this new "Border Jumper" will even come with a Steve McQueen edition and only in camo so it can't be detected as easily. Other options will be a GPS, water cooler, how to draw social security you never paid into, how to get free health care, how to speak just enough english to apply for a drivers license manual, a fake SS number,and a democrat voter registration card.
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 pm

badride wrote:
Well, seeing how Scott "Whiner" (I hate Americans but love their money) closed a US plant and built one in mexico they may be coming out with a new class alright. The Poo Poo "border jumper". It will come with really good suspension and a bigger motor so it can make the big jumps similar to the one on the "Great Escape" if the politicians ever get their heads out of their a$$es and build a real fence. Remember when Steve McQueen jumped over the fence? Well, this new "Border Jumper" will even come with a Steve McQueen edition and only in camo so it can't be detected as easily. Other options will be a GPS, water cooler, how to draw social security you never paid into, how to get free health care, how to speak just enough english to apply for a drivers license manual, a fake SS number,and a democrat voter registration card.

Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

with Polaris now using "1"s in place off "i"s in their marketing of this sxs, I'm changing my guess to the new unit being a true 1000 cc unit or larger?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Big Ed wrote:
with Polaris now using "1"s in place off "i"s in their marketing of this sxs, I'm changing my guess to the new unit being a true 1000 cc unit or larger?
''
the only thing is they say " Whole new class of sxs" since arctic cat and canam already have a 1000 then it just wouldnt be anything new. Im thinking now something totally sand related, that would be something totally different from anything offered by the name brands.
Back to top Go down
Top Dog

Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm hoping for the street legal European model for the US. A Dual Sport Class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.topdogawards.com
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

I just got word that it will be wider than the S. One of the truck drivers that deliver for polaris said to day that they are going to have to modfie there ramps that they were not wide enough.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Stealth wrote:
I just got word that it will be wider than the S. One of the truck drivers that deliver for polaris said to day that they are going to have to modfie there ramps that they were not wide enough.

oh no , a Tree slapper....... affraid
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 pm

a tree hugger or push over huh5 bididia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Maybe a racing model. For years quads where designated utility, sport and racing. I dont keep up with quads any more, but sounds plausible to have a racing model rzr. It would make sense for it to be wide to hit the corners faster.... cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 pm

The RZR -S was designed to be the racing model..... icon13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 am

ChrisC wrote:

The RZR -S was designed to be the racing model..... icon13

Sorry to disagree with you chris but I think the S was designed as a "sport" model. I think the "S" would fall way short out on a moto cross tract... It just doesn't have the suspension or power to what I know to be racing models, so currently I would not consider it a racing model. Notice on this link how they designate it "Sport". Just what I think is all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 am

I don't think they will ever built a pure race machine.
to much money and the market just ant there specially
in this economy.... 431114
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 am

Stealth wrote:

I thought they came in crates on flat beds and were handled with forklifts? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:09 am

The new rzr sounds like its going to be racy to me. Listen to the end of this promo vide, he says "And now, RZR Performance taken to the extreme"
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0tfFv9znvRs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0tfFv9znvRs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Official Something new is coming!!   It's Official Something new is coming!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Official Something new is coming!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next