Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE

Go down 
+4
muddy-one
bush
Stealth
rzr5515
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCjohn

RCjohn

NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 pm

boliver wrote:
Lawnville rd.!!!!!! I was riding just off it yesterday,first subdivision behind the Pilot station,hell there are some hill here nearly as steep as some at windrock.!!!!!

I'm just down from the Kingston elementary school towards Kingston. I had just pulled in with my RZR on the trailer when RZR 4 and an ATV cruised by. Had mine not been strapped to the trailer I would have jumped in behind. 431114

Definitely some hills around here.
Back to top Go down
rzr5515

rzr5515

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

RCjohn wrote:
boliver wrote:
Lawnville rd.!!!!!! I was riding just off it yesterday,first subdivision behind the Pilot station,hell there are some hill here nearly as steep as some at windrock.!!!!!

I'm just down from the Kingston elementary school towards Kingston. I had just pulled in with my RZR on the trailer when RZR 4 and an ATV cruised by. Had mine not been strapped to the trailer I would have jumped in behind. 431114

Definitely some hills around here.

THAT WAS ME. AND MY BUDDY WAS ON THE 4 WHEELER.....AND IM THE ONE GOING DOWN LAWNVILLE TO...THATS WHERE I LIVE.... lol! 971386
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 am

Good deal neighbor. 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 am

RCjohn wrote:

We have a lot of rzr neighbors on this forum. These are the ones that live with in a 10mile radius of each other:

jerrzr
stacrzr
mkrazr
boliver
rcjohn
edge 22
rzr5515
rzr340

Dang we need get some rides going on!

Here is a pic that stacrzr sent me when I was at work x20001 during the last snow..Hes at the gas n go at ladd landing food city.. everybody needs to be sporting the southern rzr logo so we can recognize you when your out being outlaws running the city streets with illeagle offroad vehicles---its ok Chris C does it 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Im getting a new order of decals made this weekend. Maybe we need some Kingston chapter ones lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

jerrzr wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

We have a lot of rzr neighbors on this forum. These are the ones that live with in a 10mile radius of each other:

jerrzr
stacrzr
mkrazr
boliver
rcjohn
edge 22
rzr5515
rzr340

Dang we need get some rides going on!

Here is a pic that stacrzr sent me when I was at work x20001 during the last snow..Hes at the gas n go at ladd landing food city.. everybody needs to be sporting the southern rzr logo so we can recognize you when your out being outlaws running the city streets with illeagle offroad vehicles---its ok Chris C does it 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ya , i tore them streets up when we had all that snow..... 547228
it was a blast. cheers
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm

I considered taking the RZR on the road but decided not to risk it. Well I did take it on the roads at the Horizon Center ind. park where my office is.

Next time I'll hit the roads. Not like the cops could have chased anyone on Lawnville that day. lol!

I doubt the Roane County guys would have cared anyway.

Back to top Go down
rzr5515

rzr5515

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

kingston chapter sounds good.... 780841 ........................lets ride next weekend kingston guys
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 am

I will be going next weekend if nothing stops me.

Was planning to ride Sat and yesterday but had trailer issues Saturday that I will take care of this week hopefully so I can ride this coming weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE   NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RZR4 OWNER IN KINGSTON......LETS RIDE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2