Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Dont f...k with the fat kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Dont f...k with the fat kid Empty
PostSubject: Dont f...k with the fat kid   Dont f...k with the fat kid EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:59 pm

A lot of bullying going on these days, sometimes it turns out right 729242
This could also be taken as the rhino guys picking on the RZR guys lol!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fek-g70i_QE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont f...k with the fat kid   Dont f...k with the fat kid EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:03 pm

971386 Looks like the little guy is going to be limping around for a while. I wonder what in the world he was thinking punching the the big kid in the face!!! Oh well serves him right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont f...k with the fat kid   Dont f...k with the fat kid EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Good for the big kid..But if that school is like the schools here they will expell both kids if they find out..My grandson that lives with me was sucker punched as he was lined up for lunch,he proceeded to beat the hell out of the puncher...School called me to come get him,as both were expelled for rest of the day..I took him shopping,let him buy a bunch of stuff,and told him if he didn't take up for himself ,being expelled would be the least of his worries...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont f...k with the fat kid   Dont f...k with the fat kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont f...k with the fat kid
Page 1 of 1