Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Will it ever happen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Will it ever happen? Empty
PostSubject: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I wish it would.... 431114

I look Good with the wind blowing through my hair. What i have
left of it...... 729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

I hope it gets passed but even if it does Omer Cox will still try to keep them out of Oliver Springs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 am

badride wrote:
I hope it gets passed but even if it does Omer Cox will still try to keep them out of Oliver Springs.

You mean "Omar Cocks"...as in sucks cocks 729242 I dont see cock-head being around too much longer ..no one likes him... but your right ,as long as he is in the city council he will do every thing he can to block it in O.S. He is a real pyle of 833704
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 am

Yeah, he is a real arse hole alright. I still don't understand why the guy that owns the nice car wash lets him work there. I will NEVER wash anything there as long as Omer works there. Personally, I would like to see him go out of bussiness just because of that. Why would anybody hire a person that is hell bent on closing down the mountain to ANY off road use to work at a place that a lot of its bussiness depends on the off road community? Doesn't make since to me. That would be the same as a preacher that doesnt believe in abortion working at a abortion clinic??????????????
Back to top Go down
fat boy

fat boy

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Hope it passes, did yall read some of the peoples comments on the story............idiots!
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 am

Do you guys know what bill it is? I would like to bring this to Julia Hurley's attention if she's not already aware of it.

Good to see that a local guy brought forth the bill again. 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will it ever happen?   Will it ever happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will it ever happen?
Page 1 of 1