Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 pm

God help us, but if that idiot gets re-elected he won't have to worry about pleasing ANYBODY but the extreme left. We can't even imagine how bad he will screw it up. No guns, there won't be anything left of the US southern border, $5.00+/gal gas, electricity bills through the roof (his own words), the EPA will make sure there are no manufacturing plants left, not to mention shutting down all the riding areas, the only high paying jobs and jobs with retirements will be government jobs. Might as well sell the RZRs, we won't be able to afford to ride them anymore and there won't be any where to ride them either.
243402 243402 243402 243402 243402 243402 243402 243402 243402
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm

easy on those rebel flags there Badride, there may be some NASCAR folks get their feelings hurt. Its not JUST Obama screwing up this country, we have teams of people working full time trying to do it as fast as they can. 243402
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 am

Hollon wrote:
easy on those rebel flags there Badride, there may be some NASCAR folks get their feelings hurt. Its not JUST Obama screwing up this country, we have teams of people working full time trying to do it as fast as they can. 243402

Yep, and if they would work that hard at getting a job they would be better off. We have WAY too many people living off the government and those of us who work are paying taxes to keep them up. I have some cousins that we are supporting. They are my age and younger. They draw disability checks and are a LOT more able to work than my mom was before she broke her hip and she was 87. That, is pittiful!
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

badride wrote:
Hollon wrote:

Yep, and if they would work that hard at getting a job they would be better off. We have WAY too many people living off the government and those of us who work are paying taxes to keep them up. I have some cousins that we are supporting. They are my age and younger. They draw disability checks and are a LOT more able to work than my mom was before she broke her hip and she was 87. That, is pittiful!
There's a big difference in "able to work" and "wanting to work"
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:22 am

aweisgarber wrote:
badride wrote:
Hollon wrote:

There's a big difference in "able to work" and "wanting to work"

Yes, like you, you are able to work but you have retired, you have lots of money so you don't have to. 431114 If I live long enough, I plan to retire, probably in about 6-10 years.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 am

It's not my fault that it takes you 5 days to get your work week in and I can finish my week in 2 days.lol
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am

aweisgarber wrote:
It's not my fault that it takes you 5 days to get your work week in and I can finish my week in 2 days.lol

I have been working so hard I am cought up right now but my boss won't let me leave like yours does. Plus, I have to work even if it is raining, unlike you.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 am

badride wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:

I have been working so hard I am cought up right now but my boss won't let me leave like yours does. Plus, I have to work even if it is raining, unlike you.
You want to grab a beer for lunch today? 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 am

Yes, yes I do, very much so. Although I don't expect it will happen. However, I did go to Hooters last night for beer and buffalo shrimp.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 am

badride wrote:
Yes, yes I do, very much so. Although I don't expect it will happen. However, I did go to Hooters last night for beer and buffalo shrimp.
Yep,me and Evans went there Sunday,I called you,but you never called back.Evans paid. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!   Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama wants this to happen here in the US!!!!
Page 1 of 1