Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
muddy-one
badride
6 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 am

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald in Waco , TX on 11/18/10

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried.. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

Alfred W. Evans, Gatesville , TX

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

There is NO LOGICAL arguement against this
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:10 am

205131 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 am

If we just had a government that had A sac and enforced the laws already on the books we would be way better off, its a felony to enter the country illegally, use fake ids and ss numbers, yet we turn a blind eye to it if they are from another country, try doing it yourself and see where you end up. 971386
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 am

971386 243402
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 pm

780798 780798 780798
Back to top Go down
ukistopps

ukistopps

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Good Grief I agree to all of that! That is some good stuff right there!
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

My mom is a door greeter at Wal Mart. She said there isn't a day goes by that she doesn't see somebody leave the store and meet someone in the parking lot. The person that left the store gives the person in the parking lot a list and the receipt. The person waiting on them counts out cash to them. The buyer takes the groceries and leaves with them. The groceries were bought with the new version of food stamps, the plastic credit card they issue now. My guess is that the person that purchased the groceries sold them for cash so they could buy drugs. If we don't get some politicians in office with some sac that will try to put an end to all the free loaders this country will go broke. Trust me, I have cousins that are a lot younger than me that won't work but they draw either a "crazy check" a "I'm hurt to work check" or "I am on drugs and can't work check". They can't work, but my poor old 87 year old mom can. That is a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

My son forwarded me a food receipt that someone sent him a pic of from a store that listed 4 porterhouse steaks and 4 lobsters and some other nice items totaling 156.00 at the bottom of the receipt is said, thank you for using your , and i dont remember exactly what they called it but it was a gov. food stamp card. Im glad i work enough for those slack ass's to eat so good. madz madz madz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!   Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, someone I totally agree with!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1