Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person Empty
PostSubject: Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person   Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Got a chance to sit in one Saturday, passed on a test ride because it just did not impress me. It has less driver room than my rzr, its suspension was very soft and squishy. ground clearance was about 9-10'' empty. roll cage is wide open above your head like a sun roof. To me it was not any different than the way a teryx or rhino was configured, the seats and some details were nicer than most of the sxs's, but i could not see it ever hanging with a rzr where we ride without some major mods. It may kick ass on a drag strip but it will be a pig in the woods where we ride.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person   Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 pm

All hail RZR....... cheers
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person   Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 pm

I also sat in the X model,though I was'nt offered to test ride it, I would like to try it out!!!
"Hail RZR-S"
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person   Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Seems most that have rode them were disappointed ..... 248474
Back to top Go down
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person   Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

I drove one at the Fall Jam at WR.......Lets just say that, My Rhino with Elka's rides better than the X-Model Commander....... 32749
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person   Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person Empty

Back to top Go down

Can-am commander , i finally saw one in person
Page 1 of 1