Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The xp best dealer?

Go down 
+4
ChrisC
edge22
Top Dog
mkrazr
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

The xp best dealer? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 pm

So how did he break the engine case? did he have skid plates?
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 pm

stock skids,
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 pm

GunRunner wrote:
So how did he break the engine case? did he have skid plates?
Busted the bottom of the motor from what I could tell.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I almost forgot. Jerry broke a front CV joint and maybe a front hub. I have an extra stock S hub. He will just have to go to OS to get it since he won't answer his cell. LOL
I would have dropped it off at his house Sunday if I could have got in touch with him.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm

mkrazr wrote:
stock skids,

As hard as he rides, wonder he hadn't done that sooner. stock skids are worthless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks for the compliments. 49 was a tough trail for us to get in, counting getting the Dozer Stuck Twice, One Land Slide and a Ripped CV Boot on the Ranger.

Roger if you are going this weekend might I suggest the newest Trail. Trail 6. It is not number yet. It is alot of fun going up from Gravel 6. Here is how you find the trail.

Go down Gravel 6. Past Trail 5 but not past G39. As you are going down Gravel 6 when you come to the first concrete bridge look left. There is a gravel trail. Take that and you will see a Yellow Post with no Number on it. That is the Trail. It goes up and crosses G17 and continues up and Intersects with 49.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Rooster wrote:
Thanks for the compliments. 49 was a tough trail for us to get in, counting getting the Dozer Stuck Twice, One Land Slide and a Ripped CV Boot on the Ranger.

Roger if you are going this weekend might I suggest the newest Trail. Trail 6. It is not number yet. It is alot of fun going up from Gravel 6. Here is how you find the trail.

Go down Gravel 6. Past Trail 5 but not past G39. As you are going down Gravel 6 when you come to the first concrete bridge look left. There is a gravel trail. Take that and you will see a Yellow Post with no Number on it. That is the Trail. It goes up and crosses G17 and continues up and Intersects with 49.
If there's no chance of flipping over backwards or rolling on your side,then he probably won't like it.LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

I have met Roger. Someday I need to meet archiewiseguy. LOL

He can try Trail 6 once and if he don't like it then tuff. But if he liked 49 he will like 6.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:20 pm

badride wrote:
I almost forgot. Jerry broke a front CV joint and maybe a front hub. I have an extra stock S hub. He will just have to go to OS to get it since he won't answer his cell. LOL
I would have dropped it off at his house Sunday if I could have got in touch with him.

And almost broke a knuckle getting Jerrys axle out man that sucker is sore! Yes I liked the new trails also those were great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Rooster wrote:

We ran part of that trail. we missed it at the end of 49 but got on it where it crossed G17. They are good trails 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   The xp best dealer? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The xp best dealer?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3