Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Yamaha 3000 ISEB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkrazr

mkrazr

Yamaha 3000 ISEB Empty
PostSubject: Yamaha 3000 ISEB   Yamaha 3000 ISEB EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 pm

I have a yamaha inverter/generator i bought for my boat in july it was not big enough to push my air conditioner it's a big very old unit that takes a lot to start up( Trips my 30 amp breaker at shore power sometimes) 918541 . Runs everyones boat with the same size air conditoner but mine so basically i wasted 2500 bucks, ended up buying a carry on air it would run, any how it's 3000 watt with the 500 watt boost for starting up things like air conditioners, i did a lot of research before buying between the honda and yamaha and thougth the yamaha was the best choice, although honda is more popular, i have ran this and a honda side by side and you cant tell a difference, they say the honda is a little quieter at idle but the yamaha is quieter under load, but i cant tell a difference, it has maybe 10 hours on it i ran it one night on the fourth of july weekend which i bought it for and let a friend borrow it once for a few hours, other than that it's good to go. Price is 2000 OBO, cost me right at 2500 new
Back to top Go down

Yamaha 3000 ISEB
Page 1 of 1