Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Packrat

Packrat

Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? Empty
PostSubject: Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?   Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Planning a first trip to N. Tenn in April. Which place do you guys recommend for the family; Brimstone or Ride Royal? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?   Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 pm

See the new rules that brimstone is imposing on people before going there, if you want the best ist experience you should consider coal creek ohv also called windrock, royal blue is good too.
Back to top Go down
Packrat

Packrat

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?   Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks. Looking for great intermediate trails for three day trip. I see you guys mention Windrock, too, so I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?   Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Packrat wrote:
Thanks. Looking for great intermediate trails for three day trip. I see you guys mention Windrock, too, so I'll look into it.
Windrock has many better groomed trails in the easy to moderate range, it is well mapped and you have many more amenities close by in the way of motels, campgrounds restaurants shopping and more in oak ridge. check out the winrock atv website and you can find out everything.
Back to top Go down
70BOSS302

70BOSS302

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?   Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm

I vote windrock. Also check out windrock lodge.com. Ride in/ride out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?   Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone or Ride Royal Blue?
Page 1 of 1