Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 2014 850 S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stacrzr

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 49
Location : Harriman, TN

PostSubject: 2014 850 S   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I heard the high output 850 (77hp) will be in the 2014 RZR S LE. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:34 pm


That sounds good if its right. a good programmer and it would be up there
with an XP. I wish they had the power. i like an S better than an XP.
I just don't know if they will do that though , cause they might think it will hurt
the sales of the XP's.... 431114

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 pm

ChrisC wrote:

That sounds good if its right. a good programmer and it would be up there
with an XP. I wish they had the power. i like an S better than an XP.
I just don't know if they will do that though , cause they might think it will hurt
the sales of the XP's.... 431114

How do you know if you like the S better then the XP? You have not drove one around. I would never go back to an S model.... ever...
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Big-R wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

That sounds good if its right. a good programmer and it would be up there
with an XP. I wish they had the power. i like an S better than an XP.
I just don't know if they will do that though , cause they might think it will hurt
the sales of the XP's.... 431114

How do you know if you like the S better then the XP? You have not drove one around. I would never go back to an S model.... ever...

I have drove several of them including yours.
They clang and clunk and just don't feel as tight as an S
They don't drive as good as an S there just faster....... 431114
My next machine will most likely be an XP. but i still and always will say an S drives better
cause the Damn thing does... yes1

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Big-R wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

That sounds good if its right. a good programmer and it would be up there
with an XP. I wish they had the power. i like an S better than an XP.
I just don't know if they will do that though , cause they might think it will hurt
the sales of the XP's.... 431114

How do you know if you like the S better then the XP? You have not drove one around. I would never go back to an S model.... ever...

I have drove several of them including yours.
They clang and clunk and just don't feel as tight as an S
They don't drive as good as an S there just faster....... 431114
My next machine will most likely be an XP. but i still and always will say an S drives better
cause the Damn thing does... yes1

You only say that now because you have one. After you buy an XP it will be the best thing on the market.... 780841
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 am


Not True. I really feel that way. Its just my opinion.
Like i said I am sure i will buy an XP sooner or later.
And you can ask me then and i will still tell you the same thing... Wink

you think an XP drives better , Cause look what you came from.
That damn wore out shit. Hell an old Murry lawn mower Drove better
than that damn thing..... 729242 ..... 780841

Besides your a Tyrex guy now , you should be hanging out
at the Kawasaki Forum...... icon13

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 am

ChrisC wrote:

Not True. I really feel that way. Its just my opinion.
Like i said I am sure i will buy an XP sooner or later.
And you can ask me then and i will still tell you the same thing... Wink

you think an XP drives better , Cause look what you came from.
That damn wore out shit. Hell an old Murry lawn mower Drove better
than that damn thing..... 729242 ..... 780841

Besides your a Tyrex guy now , you should be hanging out
at the Kawasaki Forum...... icon13

I hear ya, I think you need to start a Forum where you just talk about riding................ 729242
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
rzr340

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 46
Location : harriman tn

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 am

stacrzr wrote:
I heard the high output 850 (77hp) will be in the 2014 RZR S LE. Any thoughts?

That would be nice... if they do it. Might have to sell my XP and go back. In my opinion, the S is a better trail machine for around here, all it needs is more power. I wonder if Polaris will have something with more power than the Maverick in 2014.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 pm

rzr340 wrote:
stacrzr wrote:
I heard the high output 850 (77hp) will be in the 2014 RZR S LE. Any thoughts?

That would be nice... if they do it. Might have to sell my XP and go back. In my opinion, the S is a better trail machine for around here, all it needs is more power. I wonder if Polaris will have something with more power than the Maverick in 2014.

I think , they will eventually make a regular XP with the 95 hp motor
that is in the jagged X..... yes1

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seweljj

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 42
Location : Madison, AL

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am

Big-R wrote:
I hear ya, I think you need to start a Forum where you just talk about riding................ 729242

729242 780841
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 pm


Hell , we need to be talking about it..... 431114

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:22 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Hell , we need to be talking about it..... 431114

Talking about it is all you do..... You need to get out and actually do it. 780841 971386
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
d6nlpg

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 50
Location : Cullman, Al

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 pm

971386 679659 882779
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Big-R wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Hell , we need to be talking about it..... 431114

Talking about it is all you do..... You need to get out and actually do it. 780841 971386

I agree 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 am

Last time Chrisc and I rode these bastards were blocking the trail 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Last time Chrisc and I rode these bastards were blocking the trail 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats a pot calling a kettle black.... Rolling Eyes
I rode since you have Prick...... icon13

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 12:01 am

GunRunner wrote:
Last time Chrisc and I rode these bastards were blocking the trail 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! 971386
Back to top Go down
Baditude

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 50
Location : Indianapolis

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 8:29 am

If rumors are to be believed Polaris has something coming soon, possibly Jan 2014. The guy that predicted the XP the summer before it was released said he saw a few different machines: one being a 1 seater and the other a longer frame XP type (not a Jagged X)
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 10:22 am

ChrisC wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Last time Chrisc and I rode these bastards were blocking the trail 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats a pot calling a kettle black.... Rolling Eyes
I rode since you have Prick...... icon13

In your yard 729242 need to start calling you ridechris 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Last time Chrisc and I rode these bastards were blocking the trail 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats a pot calling a kettle black.... Rolling Eyes
I rode since you have Prick...... icon13

In your yard 729242 need to start calling you ridechris 729242

At least i got something to ride.... kiss ass ... fingers fingers fingers fingers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Baditude wrote:
If rumors are to be believed Polaris has something coming soon, possibly Jan 2014. The guy that predicted the XP the summer before it was released said he saw a few different machines: one being a 1 seater and the other a longer frame XP type (not a Jagged X)

it would be nice to see something new come out with at least
100 hp...... 431114


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 5:04 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Baditude wrote:
If rumors are to be believed Polaris has something coming soon, possibly Jan 2014. The guy that predicted the XP the summer before it was released said he saw a few different machines: one being a 1 seater and the other a longer frame XP type (not a Jagged X)

it would be nice to see something new come out with at least
100 hp...... 431114


it has its called a can am 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Baditude wrote:
If rumors are to be believed Polaris has something coming soon, possibly Jan 2014. The guy that predicted the XP the summer before it was released said he saw a few different machines: one being a 1 seater and the other a longer frame XP type (not a Jagged X)

it would be nice to see something new come out with at least
100 hp...... 431114


it has its called a can am 729242

I ment Polaris Prick...... fingers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 am

they just introduced the 95 hp in the jagged x , thats as good as its going to get for a year or two even if they stick it in a reg xp, it will probily be a white and orange one 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   Fri May 03, 2013 11:13 am

Really an 850s would be nice. Back when I first got my s I was riding and a sportsman 850 came up on me in the trails and passed me and I could hear and see the power that motor had and I though why in the crap didnt polaris put that motor in the rzr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2014 850 S   

Back to top Go down
 
2014 850 S
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Canadian Class of 2013 & 2014 - Top Prospects
» Plushenko is prohibited to participate in Olympics in 2014
» 2014 AAAA OFSAA in Mississauga
» Pittman wants to run the 800m in 2014 Commonwealth Games
» England's Probable Test Schedule till January 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: