Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

This Forum planning Winter ride????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stacrzr

stacrzr

This Forum planning Winter ride???? Empty
PostSubject: This Forum planning Winter ride????   This Forum planning Winter ride???? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 am

Is there any talk of getting a winter ride???? I've finally got my wife and daughter riding with me alot now. I know they would enjoy it..
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: This Forum planning Winter ride????   This Forum planning Winter ride???? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 am

I'm ready to ride anytime but I can't hardly handle that hard stuff so ill follow the wife and kids next go around. Pencil me in for it. Oh, got my new cv boot in the mail so I can fix the one that shredded last ride. Hope they are not hard to put on. I need special pliers to get the cv bands off...any of you got a pair I can borrow? Thanks! 82565 
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: This Forum planning Winter ride????   This Forum planning Winter ride???? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:02 am

Ask

Last edited by stacrzr on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: This Forum planning Winter ride????   This Forum planning Winter ride???? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 am

stacrzr wrote:
Ask this several days ago now.......  NO Answer.....      I guess I will plan my own Fuc---- ride.  Bye Bye.     Invite only now.............What a joke..... Thanks for NO info.  Mybe u want to ride brimestone...................  Sm
We know you don't mean that stacrzr! I am up real early to get your neighbor to help fix my cv boot so I can make the ride you all have planned for TODAY! Did you give him your password or did he hangout in he garage while you where online?  I have a sneaky suspicion. I'll have to ask him.lol!  Anyway Go over there and wake him up for me! On my way.... Hope to make it today!

Oh, and BTW, if thats really you I ANSWERED! I hope you didn't over look me for being a 679659  Cause I kinda wouldnt know how to feel about that.....  Sad 
658675   lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Forum planning Winter ride????   This Forum planning Winter ride???? Empty

Back to top Go down

This Forum planning Winter ride????
Page 1 of 1