Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 Windrock Fall Jam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Windrock Fall Jam   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Well it sucks that next weekend is Windrocks Fall jam. - I hate crowds!  Already got a few friends going but the most important thing to me is that my bike brother Trevor Noe ( the Pastrana, Shane Watts) of Morgan and Roan county going to be my side kick for the weekend. No one around here  or anyone that I have ever met on the trails can hold a candle to him on two wheels--just ask Stacrzr.

Never being in A RZR before he mastered mine in about an hour and told me it needed more power..  lol!

You dont have to ride with the hard core boyz but please Post up and let the forum know if your going to be there!

We going to be there regardless.
.


Last edited by Jerzr on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 pm


Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:01 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ? lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!


Last edited by Jerzr on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ?  lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!

Its starting too look like you you have the Devil in you heart Jerry, I love you and have compassion for you and pray for you but I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:26 pm

edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ?  lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!

Its starting too look like you you have the Devil in you heart Jerry, I love you and have compassion for you and pray for you but I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry.

Yeah the Devil does creep in at times but he eats ONLY at those that he knows he cant have.  Anybody here that can say there is no devil in them then they are the ones that I would worry about and needs praying for. The devil is working hard so Don't be gullible and don't be DECEIVED.

You would pray for me but not ride with me Sat????  Suspect
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Edge 22 wrote:I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry

Boliver ask: Jerry's a muslim 918999 ????
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Jerzr wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ?  lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!

Its starting too look like you you have the Devil in you heart Jerry, I love you and have compassion for you and pray for you but I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry.

Yeah the Devil does creep in at times but he eats ONLY at those that he knows he cant have.  Anybody here that can say there is no devil in them then they are the ones that I would worry about and needs praying for. The devil is working hard so Don't be gullible and don't be DECEIVED.

You would pray for me but not ride with me Sat????  Suspect
I will not ride with the devil Jerry. And yes the devil is constiantly on all of our backs but as it appears in workings and the tongue of some it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:31 pm

boliver wrote:
Edge 22 wrote:I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry

Boliver ask: Jerry's a muslim 918999 ????

729242 Far from that Hank!

I kinda like following that x porn star turned preacher Melissa Scott.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:33 pm

edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ?  lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!

Its starting too look like you you have the Devil in you heart Jerry, I love you and have compassion for you and pray for you but I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry.

Yeah the Devil does creep in at times but he eats ONLY at those that he knows he cant have.  Anybody here that can say there is no devil in them then they are the ones that I would worry about and needs praying for. The devil is working hard so Don't be gullible and don't be DECEIVED.

You would pray for me but not ride with me Sat????  Suspect
I will not ride with the devil Jerry. And yes the devil is constiantly on all of our backs but as it appears in workings and the tongue of some it comes out.

You saying I am the devil?
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:35 pm

boliver wrote:
Edge 22 wrote:I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry

Boliver ask: Jerry's a muslim 918999 ????

Man I have no idea what his thoughts are, he says he believes in God but has constantly been trying to prove some kind or point with me sence I have been going to a Baptist church out the road here. I am leaning towards a Secular Humanism.
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Jerzr wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ?  lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!

Its starting too look like you you have the Devil in you heart Jerry, I love you and have compassion for you and pray for you but I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry.

Yeah the Devil does creep in at times but he eats ONLY at those that he knows he cant have.  Anybody here that can say there is no devil in them then they are the ones that I would worry about and needs praying for. The devil is working hard so Don't be gullible and don't be DECEIVED.

You would pray for me but not ride with me Sat????  Suspect
I will not ride with the devil Jerry. And yes the devil is constiantly on all of our backs but as it appears in workings and the tongue of some it comes out.

You saying I am the devil?

Nope proof is in the pudding jerry and you yourself said pay no attention to me when I am drinking my wife says its the devil in me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:47 pm

edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Is Edge not going to ride with you?..... Razz
.

I don't know Chris. He can do what he wants.  But if he truely has God then yes he will be with me! If he don't have a good excuse then he can go to hell! Hows that ?  lol!


 Walt Whitman comes to mind


Check out the quote of the day!

Its starting too look like you you have the Devil in you heart Jerry, I love you and have compassion for you and pray for you but I dont ride with the Devil. Sorry.

Yeah the Devil does creep in at times but he eats ONLY at those that he knows he cant have.  Anybody here that can say there is no devil in them then they are the ones that I would worry about and needs praying for. The devil is working hard so Don't be gullible and don't be DECEIVED.

You would pray for me but not ride with me Sat????  Suspect
I will not ride with the devil Jerry. And yes the devil is constiantly on all of our backs but as it appears in workings and the tongue of some it comes out.

You saying I am the devil?

Nope proof is in the pudding jerry and you yourself said pay no attention to me when I am drinking my wife says its the devil in me.

I've never found proof in pudding before. And like I said before any man that can say there is no devil in them are lieing to themselves.

Wow what a side track of this thread!


Again, you riding with ME Saturday??
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:04 pm

It rite where you took it jerry. Yes the devil is just as real as Jesus and yea he knows how it bothers me when
U aggravate me with this stuff. The devil tells me to just beat your ass and get it over with but Jesus tells me no
Love him and pray for him. So here I am with a decision to make beat the shit out of him and shut him up or be patient with him..... I know many on here would like to see the first option but they also have never seen the good in you that I have.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:12 pm

edge22 wrote:
It rite where you took it jerry. Yes the devil is just as real as Jesus and yea he knows how it bothers me when
U aggravate me with this stuff. The devil tells me to just beat your ass and get it over with but Jesus tells me no
Love him and pray for him. So here I am with a decision to make beat the shit out of him and shut him up or be patient with him..... I know many on here would like to see the first option but they also have never seen the good in you that I have.

971386
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Edge 22 wrote: I have been going to a Baptist church out the road here

Boliver Says: My dear departed mom was a hard core missionary baptist,made me go with her to church every time there was a service until I was old enough to say no..She preached to me all my young life the teachings of baptist that"drinking" was,you are going to hell offense well I see"I'm Doomed" So watch your drinking Edge22 you know what happens to a baptist that drink(HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE)..Just saying although I could be wrong..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:18 pm

boliver wrote:
Edge 22 wrote: I have been going to a Baptist church out the road here

Boliver Says: My dear departed mom was a hard core missionary baptist,made me go with her to church every time there was a service until I was old enough to say no..She preached to me all my young life the teachings of baptist that"drinking" was,you are going to hell offense well I see"I'm Doomed"   So watch your drinking Edge22 you know what happens to a baptist that drink(HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE)..Just saying although I could be wrong..

Amen! Jesus first miracle was turning water into wine- non alcoholic i am sure. lol! No drinking happening on Windrock. I hear they been cracking down hard on it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 pm


Hank , use the quot button on the right , your shit all blends together , and you can't tell
who is talk you or the other person... lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Sorry about that Chris I was c&p it,it is seperated on my computer I will use the sidebar from now on..

Ok I think I have found the church one or more of our members attend not sure if this one is in Harriman(north side) or Kingston behind Buddy's BBQ...I will post you decide lol!


http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=541_1411677597
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:16 pm

boliver wrote:
Sorry about that Chris I was c&p it,it is seperated on my computer I will use the sidebar from now on..

Ok I think I have found the church one or more of our members attend not sure if this one is in Harriman(north side) or Kingston behind Buddy's BBQ...I will post you decide lol!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL that is crazy!! The Bible says their will be many false prophets you have a choice inside of you to believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 49
Location : Harriman, TN

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 pm

This forum is for fun, not Re tards........ some of us need to grow up..... I'm over it..............................................................................
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:40 pm

stacrzr wrote:
This forum is for fun, not Re tards........ some of us need to grow up..... I'm over it..............................................................................

Ya , what he said..... 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:42 pm

FYI Retard is one word..
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:41 am

stacrzr wrote:
This forum is for fun, not Re tards........ some of us need to grow up..... I'm over it..............................................................................

I have a feeling i know who Stacy is talking about. and it ant Edge22.... 729242
Just saying...... Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:32 am

ChrisC wrote:
stacrzr wrote:
This forum is for fun, not Re tards........ some of us need to grow up..... I'm over it..............................................................................

I have a feeling i know who Stacy is talking about. and it ant Edge22.... 729242
Just saying...... Razz


Damn Chris why are you making some of us get out the ol' Einstein thinking cap to figure out this difficult puzzle of who is what in this guessing game. lol!

Also did I see>Just saying in your post? 838716
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:24 pm

too much drama, you guys ride and make videos and post them so we can live vicariously thru your dare develness !!! 971386

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Windrock Fall Jam   

Back to top Go down
 
Windrock Fall Jam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Windrock Fall Jamboree
» New videos from the 2012 Windrock Fall Jamboree!
» Windrock Fall Jam 2011 Pics and Video
» Windrock Fall Jam 2011
» Windrock fall events just posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: