Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

So whats up

Go down 
+3
bush
DoddS
ChrisC
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: So whats up   So whats up EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:47 pm

So where yall been , its been kinda quite lately......... 248474

We need some new ride pics and vids. i know you guys been out riding somewhere... 971386

RZR's never stay ideal to long..... Wink

Come on Dodds , i know you ride every weekend.... 547228
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:24 pm

This was from this weekend. It was for Stacy from Dr. Chop just saying "wish you were here" 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess we would take more pics but we're too lazy to get out of the buggys

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

I really like your hood on your buggy ...... 971386
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:59 am

i have been working and only have tue and wed off. madz Evil or Very Mad i hope to be able to take a weekend off soon to go ride. im trying to get june 22-30 off and plan to go ride somewhere that weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:43 am

bush wrote:
i have been working and only have tue and wed off. madz Evil or Very Mad i hope to be able to take a weekend off soon to go ride. im trying to get june 22-30 off and plan to go ride somewhere that weekend. Smile

Bush , you need to come ride with use at Windrock this weekend.... cheers

I mean it ant like no one can stop you. Don't you carry a Gun...... 729242

Tell them your over worked , and you need a break.... 971386
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:10 am

Went to Carolina Adventure World again yesterday...no pics...really dusty, but a great day anyway. By the way, they are now renting Rhino 450's madz $200.00 a day with a $500.00 deposit. They got 4 of them new last week. When I was there 2 weeks ago, they were considering RZR's. I don't know what happened.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I bought a new 2010 Harley Street Glide a couple of weeks ago so I had to ride it some. Plus, I have had a lot do do around the farm. I am in the process of taking the Weber car apart. I have to send the A-arms off, install the heavy duty steering rack, put the billet sprague in, install the Summers axles and then install the new Racer Tech A-arms. All this has to be done this week so before I can ride. Plus, my aunt died Sunday night and I have to go to the funeral home this week. Lots to do, not much time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:47 pm

badride wrote:
I bought a new 2010 Harley Street Glide a couple of weeks ago so I had to ride it some. Plus, I have had a lot do do around the farm. I am in the process of taking the Weber car apart. I have to send the A-arms off, install the heavy duty steering rack, put the billet sprague in, install the Summers axles and then install the new Racer Tech A-arms. All this has to be done this week so before I can ride. Plus, my aunt died Sunday night and I have to go to the funeral home this week. Lots to do, not much time.

Sorry to hear about your aunt, keep us posted on your progress 431114
Back to top Go down
smith700

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Me and my papaw will be riding the northside at Windrock this weekend.......I don't say much cause I don't own a RZR....but I still am on here everyday just to see how everyone is doin...
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Chuck B wrote:
Went to Carolina Adventure World again yesterday...no pics...really dusty, but a great day anyway. By the way, they are now renting Rhino 450's madz $200.00 a day with a $500.00 deposit. They got 4 of them new last week. When I was there 2 weeks ago, they were considering RZR's. I don't know what happened.

Them boys need to rent some RZR-S's..... 547228
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:27 am

badride wrote:

Roger , I am sorry to hear about your aunt. I just went to my uncles Funeral today.... Crying or Very sad

So you got to get to work. you ant got but a couple of days,
to get ready... 431114
Back to top Go down
badride

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:44 am

ChrisC wrote:
badride wrote:

Roger , I am sorry to hear about your aunt. I just went to my uncles Funeral today.... Crying or Very sad

So you got to get to work. you ant got but a couple of days,
to get ready... 431114

Yeah, I know. I had to go to Oliver Springs last night so I could get the rod ends to put on the new a-arms cause I HAVE to ship the old ones this week. I am trying my best to have mine ready to go.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:00 am

If your rzr is not ready do you still plan on going on the rides on that old reeny gayde 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:13 am

GunRunner wrote:
If your rzr is not ready do you still plan on going on the rides on that old reeny gayde 729242

If it will let me, I would say it is pretty pissed at me right now. I have pretty much ignored it since I bought the Weber. I am sure it's feelings are hurt. Mostly because there is a 912 big bore kit with big valves, ported heads and bigger cams, STM billet clutch, after market intake, Woods pipe and a Power Commander, and a gauge pod all still sitting in boxes waiting to be installed. Just not enough time to get everything done.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:28 am

badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

If it will let me, I would say it is pretty pissed at me right now. I have pretty much ignored it since I bought the Weber. I am sure it's feelings are hurt. Mostly because there is a 912 big bore kit with big valves, ported heads and bigger cams, STM billet clutch, after market intake, Woods pipe and a Power Commander, and a gauge pod all still sitting in boxes waiting to be installed. Just not enough time to get everything done.

Damn roger you got to many projects going at once lol!
Back to top Go down
badride

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:40 am

GunRunner wrote:
badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Damn roger you got to many projects going at once lol!

Yes, and I still haven't finished my Hayabusa but I did work on it a little Monday night because I didn't have all the parts to fix the Weber. The Busa is almost finished. All it needs is putting the plastic back on, installing some gauges and wiring up the air shifter. Then she should be good to go.

Problem is I am pretty sure I will have to mow, tidder and bail hay next week. Did I ever tell you I hate farming?????????? Except when I haul some off to sell. Then it makes all that agrivation seem to go away for a while. Plus, it helps pay for some of the toys.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:23 am

yes money comes in handy 431114
Back to top Go down
smith700

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Roger...... what kind of HP is the Weber RZR making now if you know, but I would assume it would have to be put on a Dyno before you would know the exact number .... and what is it's top speed??
Back to top Go down
badride

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:36 pm

smith700 wrote:
Roger...... what kind of HP is the Weber RZR making now if you know, but I would assume it would have to be put on a Dyno before you would know the exact number .... and what is it's top speed??

It is supposed to be 130 right now. I have a different ECU that comes with larger injectors that I need to put on it. They dynoed one just like it at 178.

The speedometer is not hooked up so I have no idea about the speed. I guess I should take my GPS some time and check. All I know is that it runs fast enough to scare me.
Back to top Go down
smith700

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm

I want a ride in that thing sometime!! 547228
Back to top Go down
badride

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:58 pm

smith700 wrote:
I want a ride in that thing sometime!! 547228

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
smith700

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:07 pm

anybody riding with you this weekend?? We will be up at Windrock and I wanted to take papaw out to the flats...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:11 pm

smith700 wrote:
anybody riding with you this weekend?? We will be up at Windrock and I wanted to take papaw out to the flats...

Badride is leading the Southern RZR Riders ride Saturday to the north side. I think he plans of stopping by the flats. Come on and ride with us if you want to 431114
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:18 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Chuck B wrote:

That would be totally cool, but I doubt it would ever happen.........
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Chuck B wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Chuck B wrote:

That would be totally cool, but I doubt it would ever happen.........

It might happen , but i bet it will be more than $200 a day..... yes1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats up   So whats up Empty

Back to top Go down

So whats up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next