Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Check this out, a real inspriation

Go down 
+2
JodyT
GunRunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Check this out, a real inspriation  Empty
PostSubject: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 pm

This is a video of Julie, AKA RZRCHICK, in her pink rzr, The inspiration is Julie is paralyzed from the waist down from a atv accident several years ago. She rides her rzr with the use of a homemade tool to work the gas and brake. The guys over at Southern Offroad Riders are getting up a fund to buy her a set of hand controls. ChrisC and I donated 25.00 in the name of the Southern RZR Riders to help. if anyone else would like to help. Here is where you can send donation or paypal one.
If you want to send donations now because we are going to purchase these before the ride and install them before WE RIDE!
Send to;

Craig Bankston
108 Santeelah St.
Chattanooga,Tn 37415
Or
Paypal Account.. Craig_ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
^Take the space out to make it Craig(underscore)bankston@comcast.net
There will be a ride at Bryants Cove over the line in Alabama on July 31 to set up her rzr and we will post the info for anyone who wants to go. This is a great ride area im told and I would like to get a group together to go. 431114

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/81g4FVqSfB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/81g4FVqSfB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by GunRunner on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JodyT

JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm

I will be there Gunny....Maybe I can finally get to ride with you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Get that paypal acct. posted Gunny, I'll hit it! 971386 971386 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Clayboy wrote:
Get that paypal acct. posted Gunny, I'll hit it! 971386 971386 431114

Soon as redneck ranger gets it to me i will! 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

......................... cheers
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 am

Here it is.

Paypal Account.. Craig_ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:27 am

We are going to come ride with you Dave...... 431114
Back to top Go down
HayStack

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 am

Hell yeah looking forward to meeting and Riding with you Guys cheers And of course us SORRS want to give you guys a Big Thanks 113872 205131 It is Great how we can all come together to help a Great Person and a Great Cause!!!!! Thanks you guys are Great 205131 205131 205131
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
Here it is.

I HIT THAT !!! Thanks Dave! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 am

I updated the first post with all contact info for those wishing to help. Thanks N-dave and haystack, glad to help her out!
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 am

ChrisC wrote:

We are going to come ride with you Dave...... 431114

Bout damn time!
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 am

Julie is not shy when it comes to driving her ride. You wouldn't ever know she is paralyzed and using a 2 x2 to operate the gas and brakes. She is NOT SCARED! It will be good to see you all again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out, a real inspriation    Check this out, a real inspriation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out, a real inspriation
Page 1 of 1