Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
Clayboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper Empty
PostSubject: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 am

Browsing another forum and found this, I hope to investigate more soon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 am

Hey Andy , what the price on this bumper..... 248474
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 am

I can tell you, they messed up on that lower bar, the exhaust will sound like a mad bee hive on a 09 up model. Will need to do a tubesectomy like Big R did to his to sound right lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 pm

It looks cool though........ 431114
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 am

GunRunner wrote:
I can tell you, they messed up on that lower bar, the exhaust will sound like a mad bee hive on a 09 up model. Will need to do a tubesectomy like Big R did to his to sound right lol!

Yeah I was just looking at that and could tell that some modding would have to be done. It is hard to get someone to understand that a bumper can sound bad!!!!! Laughing

It does look very cool though!!
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:41 am

Hey Guys,
Nice to see you found our stuff. That pic was the very first prototype we made earlier this spring. It has had some modifications to it since, but the tube doesn't really interfere with the muffler sound. We have tested this bumper and found little mods to do since. Except adding more to it like a spare tire mount.
We also developed a rear bumper for the new 2011 cages to have the S style cage with rear bumper. I have a few more pics of them just out of the jig that I've posted.

This is the New 2011 or standard model Rear bumper with cage extension. It goes for $530 powder-coated.
This is the S rear cage extension like from the other pic. The price of this one is $445 powder-coated.

Let me know if you got any other questions about any of our other bumpers or cages we have. We do custom work also, so if you don't see it that don't mean we can't make one.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.goracertech.com,www.spectrumUTV.com,www.spectrumsands
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper 409795 I like the red one, looks like it would work good on a 2011.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Looks very nice Tony..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:36 pm

When I built mine I based it on the second one. Mine does not look as good as theirs, but I think it has the same problem with the muffler. I never even thought about it till now, but it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper   Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper Empty

Back to top Go down

Racer Tech rear RZR-S bumper
Page 1 of 1