Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" Empty
PostSubject: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 pm

First the Teryx gets a Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" 41366

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mV9ZvRu9VHU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mV9ZvRu9VHU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Now its the Rhino's turn Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" 41366

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ccJWr2EUZIE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ccJWr2EUZIE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

If Can-am ever gets a unit into a consumers hands it will be cool to see how it fairs.
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" 89060
Back to top Go down
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:06 pm

That seemed a little bit biased....I have a Rhino, and I do like the seating position....a few other things.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 am

smith700 wrote:
That seemed a little bit biased....I have a Rhino, and I do like the seating position....a few other things.

But you would like an RZR S much better. Trust me.
I use to bleed Yamaha, I had an 08 all jacked up big tires
stereo winch the whole works. Til i drove LT's new S at Brimstone
last year. I drove his on Saturday. and Bought my S on Monday.
and never looked back.

Went from this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To this , best move i ever made... 431114
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:29 am

Agreed no comparison.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 am

Most machines are good, rhino,ranger,teryex and commander are built with utility work at heart, RZR is built for fun. Since i dont own a farm or need mine to haul stuff, the rzr is the machine to satisfy me as its my hobby not something i need to work with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"   Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange" Empty

Back to top Go down

Polaris launchs the "Off Road Cxhallange"
Page 1 of 1