Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Kubota Tractor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kubota Tractor Empty
PostSubject: Kubota Tractor   Kubota Tractor EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey guys, I accidently ran my tractor out of fuel and need some diggin to do but Icant figure out how to get it started back up. Its is a diesel and I aint real smart on how a diesel engine works.....How do I bleed it....this sucks!!!!!!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jerry
Back to top Go down

Kubota Tractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubota Tractor   Kubota Tractor EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Jerry take off the fuel filter and fill it up,if it dosen't have a bleed valve on or near the filter..This will save a lot of time trying to pump the filter full..

On some diesel engines you need to loosen the fuel line nut on top of the injectors and bleed it there by cranking the engine over to let the new fuel push out the air trapped in the system,also some engines have a small hand operated pump to do all of the above,but you will still need to open the lines or a bleed valve to let the air escape..
Back to top Go down

Kubota Tractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubota Tractor   Kubota Tractor EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm

boliver wrote:
Jerry take off the fuel filter and fill it up,if it dosen't have a bleed valve on or near the filter..This will save a lot of time trying to pump the filter full..

On some diesel engines you need to loosen the fuel line nut on top of the injectors and bleed it there by cranking the engine over to let the new fuel push out the air trapped in the system,also some engines have a small hand operated pump to do all of the above,but you will still need to open the lines or a bleed valve to let the air escape..

Thanks Hank! It worked like a charm cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kubota Tractor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kubota Tractor   Kubota Tractor Empty

Back to top Go down

Kubota Tractor
Page 1 of 1