Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Doors which ones

Go down 
+10
CatMostFeared
Big-R
badride
kyrzrone
wildmanMG
ChrisC
DoddS
S
GunRunner
blu-knight
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blu-knight

blu-knight

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 am

Ok I have narrowed my decision down to 3 different ones and I am looking for input on which ones you think are better. The first is the JL2 door ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). The second choice is moto activ ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and the last choice is the pro armor trail doors ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). I will have them powder coated orange and black to match my new RZR S Thanks for everyones input.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 am

the ones from phat per. are made by pro-armor and IMO the best out there, id check on ebay as they have a ebay store with several different styles and better prices than dealers selling their products. the other two would not interest me as everyone with a welder is in the rzr door building business seems like now, the moto brand has orange but looking at the pic of them on a 11 the orange doesn't match at all and they add a 100 bucks for it.
Back to top Go down
S

S

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 pm

JL2. Can now get the skins powder coated black. Thats whats on mine. They hold up better than rear fenders 729242
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote :
phat per
Who??
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:38 pm

S wrote:
JL2. Can now get the skins powder coated black. Thats whats on mine. They hold up better than rear fenders 729242

I heard something about your fender problem..... lol!
Back to top Go down
wildmanMG

wildmanMG

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 pm

DoddS wrote:
Quote :
phat per
Who??

Phat Performance Parts.

Here is a Cheaper price for the Pro Armor doors and I think they give a Discount if your a member of rzrforums.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
S

S

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 pm

ChrisC wrote:
S wrote:

Yah that damn thing just dont want to stay on there.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 pm

S wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
S wrote:

Yah that damn thing just dont want to stay on there.

Tree's are not your Friend..... lol!
Back to top Go down
kyrzrone

kyrzrone

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:48 pm

I helped my buddy install a set of UTV Inc trail doors Tuesday. Best door I have seen in person so far, they use a billet latch & slam shut. I ordered a set of DragonFire Racing doors last week, I should get them sometime after Thanksgiving. Will let you know how I like them.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 am

I just put a set of UTV Inc trail doors on mine and I love them.
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm

I was going to get the UTV Inc doors too until the lost there freakn' minds and started charging $750 for theres. I'm going with Pro Armor's when they get there new latch on em'
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 pm

DoddS wrote:
I was going to get the UTV Inc doors too until the lost there freakn' minds and started charging $750 for theres. I'm going with Pro Armor's when they get there new latch on em'

Yeah, I think they had a price increase due to an increase in material cost. I was lucky, I got mine just before they went up. They posted a few weeks before they did it. That is what prompted me to go ahead and buy. Everything is going to go up shortly for everybody.
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Yea the went up twice in a month. If everyone else can make doors for $500 + or - , so can they.
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm

DoddS wrote:
Yea the went up twice in a month. If everyone else can make doors for $500 + or - , so can they.

I agree with you Dodd. They were $499 for the doors when they first came out. Now they are $750. That is a bunch of BS if you ask me. I am not a fan of UTV Crap.......

They have a great door no doubt. But they are taking us to the bank. I will stick with my JL2.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 pm

[QUOTE=Pro Armor;410836]Wanted to make sure everyone knows that we offer special pricing to all forum members. You can take advantage of forum discounts through any one of our dealers sponsoring this site.

Forum Pricing - RZR Doors
Brushed Aluminum (w/nets or aluminum panels) Only $499!

Powder coated Black (w/nets or aluminum panels) Only $549!

Free freight on all orders![/QUOTE]

Best deal on ProArmor Doors
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Pro Armor wrote:
Wanted to make sure everyone knows that we offer special pricing to all forum members. You can take advantage of forum discounts through any one of our dealers sponsoring this site.

Free freight on all orders!

Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm

kyrzrone wrote:
I helped my buddy install a set of UTV Inc trail doors Tuesday. Best door I have seen in person so far, they use a billet latch & slam shut. I ordered a set of DragonFire Racing doors last week, I should get them sometime after Thanksgiving. Will let you know how I like them.

So did u get your DFR doors, what do u think of them? I ordered some a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
kyrzrone

kyrzrone

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm

edge22 wrote:
kyrzrone wrote:

So did u get your DFR doors, what do u think of them? I ordered some a couple weeks ago.

I actually canceled my order the week I was expecting to get them. Rumor is they are working on a trail door. So I decided to hold off as long as I could. I don't ride much in the winter, so I really didn't have to have them. Come the 1st of March I will buy a set regardless.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I picked these up Monday from Indianapolis @ Top Dog Outfitter. The best price for club members that I could find. Call Trevis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

CatMostFeared wrote:
[QUOTE=Pro Armor;410836]Wanted to make sure everyone knows that we offer special pricing to all forum members. You can take advantage of forum discounts through any one of our dealers sponsoring this site.

Free freight on all orders!

I got the P/A trail doors (Black) from KB Motorsports $484.00 shipped Talk to Kenneth (rzrforrums-
vendor)
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

gimpy wrote:
I picked these up Monday from Indianapolis @ Top Dog Outfitter. The best price for club members that I could find. Call Trevis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good looking Door Gimpy..... cheers
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I got the P/A trail doors (Black) from KB Motorsports $484.00 shipped Talk to Kenneth (rzrforrums-
vendor)[/quote]

Jerry, that's a great deal. Did you get them with the new slam latch at that price?
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 pm

No just regular latch but you can order it for $35.00 more.$484.00 shipped was black
powder coat trail doors w/ cutouts or solid. still a great price when P/A has them advertised
on the same forrum at a discount for $549.00 shipped.

Give Kenneth a call at 270-774-1982 (KB Motorsports) located in KY
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am

muddy-one wrote:
vendor)[/quote]

Jerry, that's a great deal. Did you get them with the new slam latch at that price?[/quote]

I just clicked this link and it said page not found.
what , did you all buy all of them.... 729242
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 am

Call Trevis @ Top Dog. He has all of them prices beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doors which ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors which ones   Doors which ones Empty

Back to top Go down

Doors which ones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next