Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Seat belts and other accys questions

Go down 
+2
DoddS
edge22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
edge22
edge22

Seat belts and other accys questions Empty
PostSubject: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Ok I think I would like to up-grade my seatbelts on the rzr to the 4pt harness, seems like it would be a bit safer for me and my daughter.
Question is what are you guys using and like the best?
Another question after getting coverd in mudd this past weekend im thinking a set of doors would be nice, I like the dragonfireracing doors but just dont know much about them except they are expensive!!
Any other tips of mods you would like to recomend im all ears!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I think allot of us are using Crow 2" belts from Clayboy. As far as doors go Pro Armors or JL2 seem to fit the bill at a reasonable price. I have the JL2 doors and really like the look and fit of them.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

I agree on the Crow 2 inch belts...... cheers
They work great. 431114

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 pm

i've got a brand new set of DJ 4 points that i'll give you a good deal on if you want to pick up on the next group ride.... i bought them awhile back and cant use them due to my snorkels/back glass because i have to put my back glass in front of roll bar instead of behind, they look about the same as the one's in the picture, i cant remember how much they cost i'd say they were fairly expensive, be happy to hook you up, they arent doing anyone much good sitting in my laundry room! 971386
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:46 pm

I like the 2" Crows. Also got mine from Clayboy...
Doors are a hard one. Lots to choose from. I'm leaning towards the Pro Armor trail doors right now.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:33 am

muddy-one wrote:
I like the 2" Crows. Also got mine from Clayboy...
Doors are a hard one. Lots to choose from. I'm leaning towards the Pro Armor trail doors right now.

thats the one Muddy , the one Stealth has..... 431114
I sat in his , and there nice.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:59 am

Crows on the belts, and either of the doors the Dodds mentioned are a good value.

I have the UTVInc wide doors, but purchased them in the first batch when the pricing wasn't ridiculous. They are outstanding doors, but since they increased the price, they aren't as good as value as some of the other doors. The wide UTVinc doors make for more room in the buggy, and their slam latch is really nice also, but those don't make their doors that much more valuable than the competition.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Is their a certian part number for the crow belts?? Also read somewhere that it is usefull to have the sternum strap to help keep them on your shoulders. Have you guys had a problem with that?
Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:07 pm

edge22 wrote:
Is their a certian part number for the crow belts?? Also read somewhere that it is usefull to have the sternum strap to help keep them on your shoulders. Have you guys had a problem with that?
Thanks guys

Edge , Pm Clayboy , his name is Clay Reed , he is a good guy.
he is not running his sxs store right now, cause he is
bissy with regular job. but i am sure he will help you out .
He will know exactly what you need. most of us Got ours from him... 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat belts and other accys questions   Seat belts and other accys questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Seat belts and other accys questions
Page 1 of 1