Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The double slit expeirment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The double slit expeirment Empty
PostSubject: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 am

When I was introduced to quantum mechanics in "COLLEDGE", it profoundly changed the way I look at things. The double slit expeirment is quantum mechanics at its basic level and I cant even attempt to explain the outcome of it. Maybe because it is something like this --- you can't see the forest because of the trees. This is an awesome video explaining it so watch it and maybe those with new eyes can provide a solid explanation.
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DfPeprQ7oGc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DfPeprQ7oGc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

It gets deeper! Einstein called this one "Spooky Action at a Distance"
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jh8uZUzuRhk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jh8uZUzuRhk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Last edited by jerrzr on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

WOW--I did not know that..But I do understand now after that vid,why when I was bass fishing and seen a huge cruiser coming I always motored behind a small island or point,wake off that sucker went right around me instead of over me..
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

colledge = college

When I was introduced to quantum mechanics in colledge, it profoundly changed the way I look at things.

If you are gonna type some BS, check your spelling. stroke

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:28 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
colledge = college

When I was introduced to quantum mechanics in colledge, it profoundly changed the way I look at things.

If you are gonna type some BS, check your spelling. stroke

729242 729242 I'm glad you picked up on that. I always spell it like that.. ...
You know, being colledge edjumacted and making a chit load of dough. I spell it "colledge" so that I will never forget my roots. Otherwise, if I at all was worried about my spelling, I would use the google spell check everytime I posted.

I am sorry your jealous Dave but you just need to get over it!

Last edited by jerrzr on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:04 am

where i come from, when a guy my age said he learned it in college , he meant he learned it while in prison 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 pm

729242 good guad..This remindes of back in the seventys when I did leather work as a hobby,a man comes up to me and ask:what do you call a person who does leather work? I said usually a prisoner.!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 pm

boliver wrote:
729242 good guad..This remindes of back in the seventys when I did leather work as a hobby,a man comes up to me and ask:what do you call a person who does leather work? I said usually a prisoner.!!!

729242 I had lots of prison made wallets and belts. My dad would bring them home from work to me everyday and I would sell them for $20 a piece....me mowing yards, washing cars, changing oil and selling prison made leather goods ..I had a dang good income as a teen.....at the time, it was enough to keep up my toys ...but noway it would of supported the upkeep on a RZR --
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm

To much for the brain, just ride in the dirt.............. study
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The double slit expeirment   The double slit expeirment Empty

Back to top Go down

The double slit expeirment
Page 1 of 1