Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011

Go down 
+8
bush
Hollon
CMay
aweisgarber
badride
RCjohn
mason
ChrisC
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Here is the Flyer and schedule for the fall jam at Coal Creek. Hot off the press.

The biggest changes are, Poker Run has been moved to Sunday's and the New Obstacle Course is completed and ready. There is gonna be a Tug-A-War competition across the Mud Pit and a few other activites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Rooster on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Windrock Challenge Obstacle Course   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Okay folks, the course is finished and ready for the Fall Jam at Coal Creek OHV. The event will take place on Saturday October 22. Here are the pictures that Tammy (MsRhinoRider) has posted. Thanks go out to all the Members of the Windrock ATV Club that helped construct this World Class Obstacle course. We have made something to be proud of. Now lets get some people out to participate.

Here are the pictures during construction and the members trying it during the Windrock ATV Club Picnic. BTW, you want to become a member of a great group of folks then check into joining the Windrock ATV Club. The largest Charter ATV Club in the southeast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Looks like yall did a nice job....... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:34 pm

It was alot of fun constructing it. BTW, I think the UTV classes will be 0-700cc and 700+ cc. That way the Rhino's and RzR/Rangers will kinda be in there own classes.
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 am

great job 547228 780798 113872 hope to make it
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:46 am

I was camping at the park this past weekend. Watched them playing on the obstacle course a bit on Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

RCjohn wrote:
I was camping at the park this past weekend. Watched them playing on the obstacle course a bit on Sunday.

I was wondering why you didn't weedeat the Rock Crawl down there in the RV Area. Oh wait, maybe you could not find it due to all the weeds.
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 am

Rooster wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

I was wondering why you didn't weedeat the Rock Crawl down there in the RV Area. Oh wait, maybe you could not find it due to all the weeds.

lol!

Didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 am

Do you know what area the ECORS race will take place in November?
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 am

RCjohn wrote:

From what I was told it will use part of the WWO track which is located on top of the hill where the Windrock Park Campground is located. They will also make some more "new" trails to add to the existing course.
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 pm

badride wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

From what I was told it will use part of the WWO track which is located on top of the hill where the Windrock Park Campground is located. They will also make some more "new" trails to add to the existing course.

What is the WWO track? I saw the new challenge course. Is that the same place or is the roads up on the hill past the primative tent camping area?
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

RCjohn wrote:
badride wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

What is the WWO track? I saw the new challenge course. Is that the same place or is the roads up on the hill past the primative tent camping area?

Windrock Wide Open (WWO) is what they call the race they have during the events. Yes, you go up the hill kind of behind the restrooms through the primative camping area. There is a gate which stays closed just past the last camping spot. You can walk there but not drive.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:29 pm

badride wrote:
RCjohn wrote:
badride wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

Windrock Wide Open (WWO) is what they call the race they have during the events. Yes, you go up the hill kind of behind the restrooms through the primative camping area. There is a gate which stays closed just past the last camping spot. You can walk there but not drive.
Really? 679659 679659
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 pm

I drove through the gate where the events area is and watched them playing on the challenge course but I never went out the road at the to of the primitive area. There were a lot of vehicle going up there. Wondered what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:06 pm

RCjohn wrote:
I drove through the gate where the events area is and watched them playing on the challenge course but I never went out the road at the to of the primitive area. There were a lot of vehicle going up there. Wondered what it was.

What you saw this past weekend was the Windrock ATV Club Members Appreciation Day activities. At about 2 or 3pm alot of the members got to go down to the WWO track for a little while. Badride is correct, we keep the gate closed and locked when there is not an event. Here are some videos you might want to watch.

Track Drive Around

Wide Open Race in Feb 2010
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:20 pm

That looks like fun.

Where would the requirements be for entering that WWO race coming up?

Out of curiousity, what does it cost to rent that WWO track area for a weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm

RCjohn wrote:
That looks like fun.

Where would the requirements be for entering that WWO race coming up?

Out of curiousity, what does it cost to rent that WWO track area for a weekend?

Requirements for Race are Helmet. There are different classes.

As far as renting the WWO track you will need to talk to Brent Galloway. He will be there at the events next month. Ask for him or me and I will get you in contact with him.

Last edited by Rooster on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 am

So are any of you going to be racing at the Festival? If I can get coverage at work I think I'm going to do it. The track video looks like it would be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Coal Creek's Mud Pit, getting ready for the Fall Jam.

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Its looking Sweet....... cheers
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:58 pm

That pit has fun written all over it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Day Two

BTW, you can see part of the obstacle course in the last picture on the right side.

Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

547228 780798 780798 going to be there if nothing happens
Back to top Go down
CMay

CMay

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 pm

The wife and I went to Windrock today just to check out the event area, low and behold the gate to the event area was open. So we sliped in and ran the entire course and played in the yet to be filled mud bog pit. That course was SWEET cheers 547228 395826

We ran the course front to back and then in reverse. I mukst say they did a great job on it . Its going to be a lot of fun. See you all there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

CMay wrote:
The wife and I went to Windrock today just to check out the event area, low and behold the gate to the event area was open. So we sliped in and ran the entire course and played in the yet to be filled mud bog pit. That course was SWEET cheers 547228 395826

We ran the course front to back and then in reverse. I mukst say they did a great job on it . Its going to be a lot of fun. See you all there.

Oops, that should not have happened, the gate being left open. You must have caught us while transporting the equipment back to the shop. Hope you were respectful and did not spin donuts in the mud pit. We are letting it set over the weekend to harden before we add the water and mud next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011   Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coal Creek OHV Fall Jam Schedule 2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next