Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)

Go down 
+9
seweljj
badride
rzr78
stacrzr
Stealth
edge22
mkrazr
ChrisC
rzr340
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rzr340

rzr340

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) Empty
PostSubject: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I havent talked to him and my phone messed up and
i lost my contact list so i cant contact him, but i heard
he wrecked his RZR at Winrock today pretty bad and he
was going to the emergency room. Edge, if you see this, give me a call.... Hope you are OK.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am

Damn , i hope he is ok..... Shocked
Let up know if you find anything out... 431114
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 am

I talked to him earlier he's going to be alright i dont know the details but he went off the moutain next to the compressor station where the top of t22 comes out he ran off where gravel road has washed out, broke a few ribs and something in his back, he said the doc said he'd heal up alright, i think he's in a lot of pain from what it sounded like to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 am

Damn news travels fast! Edge ( the perfect user name for him) almost met is maker today! But the good Lord seen fit to shine bright on him. Got some good vid to show later!!!

James is OK!

Last edited by jerrzr on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 am

I hate to hear he got busted up like that.
But i am glad he is doing ok. It could have been worse.... pale
I guess that means his RZR is Destroyed.... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 am

What was the cause of the accident?
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:23 am

mkrazr wrote:
I talked to him earlier he's going to be alright i dont know the details but he went off the moutain next to the compressor station where the top of t22 comes out he ran off where gravel road has washed out, broke a few ribs and something in his back, he said the doc said he'd heal up alright, i think he's in a lot of pain from what it sounded like to me.

Glad to hear he is gonna be OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am

Rooster wrote:
What was the cause of the accident?

50 +mph,,he drifted off the gravel where it gets narrow on g5 coming back from the 40 trail direction. I've came extremely close in the past of doing the same thing--its just a bad spot with not much room for forgiveness when your hauling ass....So glad he is ok. He just recently welded a cage around his rzr which I couldn't see much damage too. The rzr held up good for the drop off it took. I drove it out -welll gave gas to help the winch out but his rear lower a-arm was ripped off....a scary sight for sure. Dont know if james will remember much but its the kind of crash that you would expect no one to live through....
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Just call me crash guys. Im ok, well kinda. First off I would like to thank the good lord for being with me during my stupidty.

Ok what happen. I was headed towards the stair steps to catch back up with the guys ( I took a wrong turn) I had stoped for a second to take a leak and DID NOT PUT MY SEAT BELT BACK ON big mistake. It started raining a little and my widsheld was muddy so that was affecting my visibilty a little. I was running maybe about 35mph and could not navigate the turn. I went off the embankment I remeber rolling once and then got slung out and then watchin the rzr rolling on down the embankment. Luckly i had my phone in my pocket and called Stacy and they cam back and found me.
I have a couple broken ribs and some small bones that attach to my spine, the ER doctor thinks it will hill its self but I have to go to a Orthopedic to be sure.

So all in all I am a lucky man and thank the lord for being with me and a good lesson learned.
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

edge22 wrote:
Just call me crash guys. Im ok, well kinda. First off I would like to thank the good lord for being with me during my stupidty.

Ok what happen. I was headed towards the stair steps to catch back up with the guys ( I took a wrong turn) I had stoped for a second to take a leak and DID NOT PUT MY SEAT BELT BACK ON big mistake. It started raining a little and my widsheld was muddy so that was affecting my visibilty a little. I was running maybe about 35mph and could not navigate the turn. I went off the embankment I remeber rolling once and then got slung out and then watchin the rzr rolling on down the embankment. Luckly i had my phone in my pocket and called Stacy and they cam back and found me.
I have a couple broken ribs and some small bones that attach to my spine, the ER doctor thinks it will hill its self but I have to go to a Orthopedic to be sure.

So all in all I am a lucky man and thank the lord for being with me and a good lesson learned.

Thats good to hear that you are OK. I hope your daughter or girlfriend was not with you. I take it they were not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Glad your doing all right today. I'm suprised you were only going around 35 when you went off because you had some long skid marks on the gravel- but you would Know it better than anybody...Here is some vid I took while being stacrzr copilot on g1..I will post some more a little later

James is in front, Jason and Ashly (a cool couple that was stayinat the Windmill Inn that we hooked up with) and me and stacy in the rear...James is fast. You catch a glimps of him every now and then and he slows up to wait on us a couple of times and then hes GONE! but no one is really racing we just riding how we normaly do..
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HMBLzW6EmTU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HMBLzW6EmTU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Here is another vid from yesterday and james is in front setting the pace. It doesnt take long before hes gone out of the picture.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OPf2EGfTslg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OPf2EGfTslg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:55 pm

thissux But glade your ok
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

edge22 wrote:

Glad to hear it was no worse than it was. You were very lucky..... 431114
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Very tough ex roll cage, that saved the rzr. Good to have phone #s, we would have never seen him if he didn't call and tell me where he was. Riders be careful when riding in that area, at top of T22 near large air compressors......
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
rzr78

rzr78

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

hey jerr looks from those vids he knows one speed and thats balls to the wall hammer down. but i went by to help this morning hes seems to be ok just in alot of pain but he"ll make a good recovery i hope. but as far as his rzr gos it looks toasted i see a 900 in his future. get better james ill be prayin for ya
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks guys.
I am thinking it may be totaled frame is bent in a couple places rear a arm torn almost all the way off and other small things. So their is no telling what u cant see. It will be a while till I get on my feet and can contact the ins company. I not really going to worry about it rite now.

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

When you get on your feet , before it is gone.
take some pics and show us all the carnage of the crash..... 431114
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

Insurance.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 am

hey what happened to rest of video...............................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 am

stacrzr wrote:
hey what happened to rest of video...............................................

There is alot more vid but my computer takes forever to download them...I'll post the longer version in the vid section
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 am

I'm glad your ok.

Last year a group of us were riding 4 wheelers and a friend of mine was on a Brute Force behind me and ran off
the same place. He held on till it hit the ground where it threw him off. He was also lucky. He only came out of it with
a few bumps.
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Hey guys - This is my first post here.

I was there and can tell you that James is one very lucky man! It was a bad end to a very fun day riding. I wish James a fast recovery.

I truly appreciate the opportunity to meet and ride with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 pm

seweljj wrote:
Hey guys - This is my first post here.

I was there and can tell you that James is one very lucky man! It was a bad end to a very fun day riding. I wish James a fast recovery.

I truly appreciate the opportunity to meet and ride with you guys.

Glad to see you here! You guys were a blast and fit right in--hopfully james will have a speedy recovery..and we all can do it again soon (not the bad part).
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Glad your ok, This happens too often, in bell county we watched a guy in a rhino do the same thing, too fast and slid off the road, jumped the burm and was headed for a 300 foot drop that would surely have killed him, one tree on the whole curve and the lucky sob hit it sideways and came to a stop. I hope everyone has this type luck, but everybody doesnt, a boy at windrock came down fast on P1 got to the curve and went sailing off the cliff, there is several crosses up there for him, his luck or god wasnt with him that day. 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Was Lifestar Called In?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next