Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)

Go down 
+9
seweljj
badride
rzr78
stacrzr
Stealth
edge22
mkrazr
ChrisC
rzr340
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Rooster wrote:
Was Lifestar Called In?

No.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 am

So are there any pics of the crash site or buggy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 am

GunRunner wrote:
So are there any pics of the crash site or buggy?

I didn't take any- maybe someone else did. It was a sight to see though, I talked to james later about how I wished I had video or pictures of at least his skid marks and where his rzr had come to rest but when you see your buddy laying on the ground and comprehend of just what happened-video and picts not much of a priority. It also would of been cool to have some vid of us getting it out..James told me all he heard was motor reving, trees breaking and winch motors...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Compliments from Jason "seweljj" could have been the last pic of James we ever seen-- Love you buddy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 am

jerrzr wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Was Lifestar Called In?

No.
I heard a lady got hurt on T-36 Sunday and was flown out.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 am

aweisgarber wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Was Lifestar Called In?

No.

I don't know anything about that but around 5:00pm Sunday I did see Life Star land in Oliver Springs at the new church/car wash from what I could tell. I was at Max's new property behind the Shell station and that is where it seemed to land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm

aweisgarber wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Was Lifestar Called In?

No.

Morgan County Rescue responded to a T-36 Hill Climb accident. Yes Lifestar was used for that one.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Heck they should have prob came and got me but I was too tuff or dumb to let them call. Someone said do I need to call a couple times when I was about to go out. I could perk up enough to tell them no....
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:14 pm

edge22 wrote:
Heck they should have prob came and got me but I was too tuff or dumb to let them call. Someone said do I need to call a couple times when I was about to go out. I could perk up enough to tell them no....

You know your Bad Ass , you are a Southern RZR rider...... 971386
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 am

edge22 wrote:

Good they didnt or all that insurance money would go to pay for it, my buddy had it several years ago and got a big bill a few months later and he only got a ambulance ride from the parking lot, cant guess what a helicopter ambulance ride would cost affraid
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am

Unless I am about to bleed to death I will go by private vehicle.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:34 pm

When my dad passed a way in 2002 , he had a stroke , and was taken from one
hospital to another by life flight helicopter. The flight time was just a little over 3 mins
after the Helicopter reach the hard deck as they call it. that is 1000 feet.
When the bill came in it was $9700 Dollars. and this was 2002 money.
Today it it would most likely be closer to 11 grand. affraid
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Just got back from the doctor and for anyone wondering, he said I will make a full recovery its just going to be slow and painfull.
I feel very blessed at this point and thanks for the prayers.
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:48 pm

That is really good news. I was worried that the ER doctor had been overly optimistic. Maybe you will be back to your old self by Spring.

Have you called the insurance company yet?
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm

No not yet, I plan on it Monday. My neighbor is going to take all my accy off of it this wkend and put it back pretty much stock.
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 pm

glad to hear you going to heal up do what they say ribs take 1 yr. to heal up good if you don't pain all over again i know and dear old Arthur moves in later in life and that hurts when cold are weather changes
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Edge , i am glad you are going to be in good shape again.... 431114
I do hate you will miss the spring ride at the end of march. unless you make an extreme
recovery. which we will hope for ..... cheers
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 am

Glad to hear you will be ok! Just remember, it could have been worse. Hope you get back to riding soon.
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:24 pm

mason wrote:
glad to hear you going to heal up do what they say ribs take 1 yr. to heal up good if you don't pain all over again i know and dear old Arthur moves in later in life and that hurts when cold are weather changes

I broke 5 ribs on my RZR. Took about 8 months to heal. No aches or pain with the weather change, here at least. Most pain I have ever been in, fo sure. About a week after the crash, the muscle covering the broken side of my ribs started to have spasms about every other minute. I could look down at the ribs and the muscle would look like there was a golf ball in there. I post this Edge just as a reminded to keep hydrated, or the spasms may happen to you. That shit hurt almost as bad as the ribs. Glad your gonna be OK!!
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am

Man I know what your talking about, mine started that the next day! I will be dead asleep and wake up screaming! It hurts like hell! I think is easin up a little now but it still does it some and it will take me to my knees!

We had a fun day today though, I talked Jerry into coming over and stripping the rzr. Roof, front and rear window, heater, winch, doors, hubs, wheels, radio, lift kit, seat belts, What else did you pull off of it Jerry?? lol!

I dont think it will be worth fixing, the motor has a real bad tick in it also. I am pretty sure its from where it was upside down and was still running for about 5 or 10 minutes after the crash. I couldnt get up to go shut it down. madz I tried.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am

you better watch Jerry , he might take some spare parts off for his
own buggy the way he breaks shit....... 729242

the insurance company will say where are the CV axles and the steering rack...... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

Got some picts of the carnage; will post tomorrow-caint see straight tonight! Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Man, that looks pretty bad..
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm

A torch and a welder , and i could fix it..... 971386
I fixed a lot worse on mud trucks. No Shit ..... yes1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next