Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New Seccurity at Windrock!

Go down 
+4
badride
stacrzr
aweisgarber
ChrisC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am

Rooster wrote:

LOL, at least my comment got you to reading the permit paper now didn't it. My personal favorite is #4. I love to see the moron's try to climb the Kudzu Hills near Rattle Rock. Can't fix stupid.

I bet there are plenty around here that remember the old dayz of the Trail Patrol, with Radar Guns and Cooler Checks...

A friend of mine didn't get "picked" to be on the Trail Patrol the first round. Later, when people started dropping out the club changed their mind about letting them be in it. They too thought it was going to be a good idea and be just a group that would be there to help people but to also report people riding up hills on the side of the road like the place near Rattle Rock. But when this person found out about doing cooler checks and running radar they too quit.

I never got stopped or checked by them because they never saw me, I always wore my ninja suit. I hope it doesn't come back. I sold my suit.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 am

Rooster wrote:
badride wrote:

Not wishing him any problems but I will be suprised if he lasts very long. Working Wed-Sun will get old quick and the pay isn't what he should have been making driving a truck although I hear his is for sale now.

Most said I wouldn't last long either.

Roger you know what my New Years Resolution was......25 new miles of Trails (Not Gravel Roads but trails).......Let's revisit that statement in December.

With a family to support I just don't see him lasting long, but, I may be wrong. Doesn't matter to me either way.

And no, you don't need to quit. From what I can tell you and Amy are greatly responsible for the addition of these new trails. Keep up the good work. Also, I think Brent has made some good changes since he took over, some not so good..... lol! I hate I missed him racing in the events.

25 miles, that seems a little short don't you think. lol!

I have been over at Brown Flatts a lot lately and partly because I can ride down to Gingers for a hot meal, cold beer and gas. Amy said she is putting one of the trails that comes out close to Gingers on the new map. There is another one that is even closer to Gingers that is "nice" especially if it is wet. There is a "tee" about half way up. If you turn right it comes out on the trail that is supposed to be on the new map. There are a lot of possibilities in that area the way the land lays. Plus, I know you are adding some trails over past 51 anyway. I think it was 74 or something we rode last Friday and ran into Amy who was comeing up from Beech Grove.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 am

Oh yeah, you don't have to be a drunk to be an idiot, just look at obama, biden, reid and pelosi.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 am

aweisgarber wrote:
Rooster wrote:

I bet there are plenty around here that remember the old dayz of the Trail Patrol, with Radar Guns and Cooler Checks...
One of them radar'd us on G-1 and T-16 and didn't catch us until we slowed for the 5mph speed limit at the Snack Shack.I would have thought an Outlander would be alot faster than a Rhino,but not that day. 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:38 am

The problem with the old trail patrol is a few of them thought they were the state police, and tried to enforce things in a bullying manor.

All those rules on the permit are there for one thing, to cover coal creeks ass in the event someone got hurt, just like the wreck last weekend, he was speeding by the rules which list speed limits on trails and roads. If you sign that paper then do something wrong and get hurt its on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

GunRunner wrote:
The problem with the old trail patrol is a few of them thought they were the state police, and tried to enforce things in a bullying manor.

All those rules on the permit are there for one thing, to cover coal creeks ass in the event someone got hurt, just like the wreck last weekend, he was speeding by the rules which list speed limits on trails and roads. If you sign that paper then do something wrong and get hurt its on you.

Coal creek needs to add to their rules to keep windshields clean because when I got in his rzr to help get it out, I couldn't see a thing out of it---I think that was the main reason he went off the road because he couldn't see well...So it was coal creeks mud on his windshield that caused the wreck..so they should be responsible for the damages lol!
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:31 am

jerrzr wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Coal creek needs to add to their rules to keep windshields clean because when I got in his rzr to help get it out, I couldn't see a thing out of it---I think that was the main reason he went off the road because he couldn't see well...So it was coal creeks mud on his windshield that caused the wreck..so they should be responsible for the damages lol!

I think they should just ban full windshields! lol!

That is the main reason I wouldn't have anything more than a half windshield on mine. I either wear goggles or glasses and just put up with a little mud now and then. Some of the guys that ride with us have full windshields and they spend their time cleaning them at every stop while the rest of us are "socializing" and making fun of them. 248474
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 pm

jerrzr wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I agree dang it, its their mudds fault I knew it was not my fault! lol!
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 pm

badride wrote:
Oh yeah, you don't have to be a drunk to be an idiot, just look at obama, biden, reid and pelosi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Seccurity at Windrock!   New Seccurity at Windrock! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Seccurity at Windrock!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3