Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )

Go down 
+10
rzr78
stacrzr
Tmalen
badride
gimpy
edge22
ChrisC
muddy-one
Hollon
GunRunner
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollon

Hollon

Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

edge22 wrote:
Have you ever heard of a pay off?? Well yea they have to step in AFTER people are killed or hurt. It does no good AFTER people are done dead or hurt.
Just do what I said go get a job in a non union mine then you can bitch your point.. 971386

"PAYOFF" wasnt that a term invented by Jimmy Hoffa?? next argument please.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Jimmy Hoffa 729242 theres a guy the union helped.... into a 55 gal drum and dumped in the ocean lol!
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 pm

let me guess....your B.A. told you how to vote.
when you start making informed decisions by yourself then come back to argue. until then just ask someone what to think.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Jimmy Hoffa 729242 theres a guy the union helped.... into a 55 gal drum and dumped in the ocean lol!

jimmy Hoffa in buried under Yankee stadium parking lot.
Everyone knows that..... lol!
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 am

I guess he wasn't under the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
Tmalen

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 pm

badride wrote:
What liberals just can't seem to understand no matter how hard they bang their heads on the wall is that, unless you go to communism, companies exist to make a profit. If another company makes a bigger profit people will invest in their stock, not the other guys. Companies that have to deal with unions have a MUCH harder time makeing a profit. I don't have a problem with going on strike for safety reasons but NOT for more money. Since you want to bring up coal so much, I would be willing to bet that no one is forced by gun point to work for them. If someone does not think it is worth it, quit and go some where else. It is the same mentality as the bumbs in the big citys up north. QUIT BITCHING AND MOVE TO WHERE THE JOBS ARE! And you will notice they are going to the right to work states! If you will notice, most of them vote Republican. That isn't the companies voting that way IT IS THE PEOPLE. Most are fed up with the union crap where teachers can't be fired, government workers are paid more and have better benefits than the private sector. My pension is now frozen no matter how many more years I work. You sure don't see that in the public sector. But of course they are leaches living off tax money. The dems think the government can grow the economy. They are idiots. The only way out of this mess (both parties are responsible) is for the government to get out of the way and let the private sector alone to grow. Stop all this "green crap" and the EPA pressure. Electric rates are going to be so high before the next 4 years are over this country won't be the same. I know a couple of guys that are salaried TVA employees that deal with the grid. Both have bought natural gas generators for their homes. They expect prices to get out of hand if the dems stay in control.

Not exactly 729242
Did the two TVA fellers that you speak of tell you that their bosses are getting a raise? Thats why elect prices going up..You damn idiot!
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
What liberals just can't seem to understand no matter how hard they bang their heads on the wall is that, unless you go to communism, companies exist to make a profit. If another company makes a bigger profit people will invest in their stock, not the other guys. Companies that have to deal with unions have a MUCH harder time makeing a profit. I don't have a problem with going on strike for safety reasons but NOT for more money. Since you want to bring up coal so much, I would be willing to bet that no one is forced by gun point to work for them. If someone does not think it is worth it, quit and go some where else. It is the same mentality as the bumbs in the big citys up north. QUIT BITCHING AND MOVE TO WHERE THE JOBS ARE! And you will notice they are going to the right to work states! If you will notice, most of them vote Republican. That isn't the companies voting that way IT IS THE PEOPLE. Most are fed up with the union crap where teachers can't be fired, government workers are paid more and have better benefits than the private sector. My pension is now frozen no matter how many more years I work. You sure don't see that in the public sector. But of course they are leaches living off tax money. The dems think the government can grow the economy. They are idiots. The only way out of this mess (both parties are responsible) is for the government to get out of the way and let the private sector alone to grow. Stop all this "green crap" and the EPA pressure. Electric rates are going to be so high before the next 4 years are over this country won't be the same. I know a couple of guys that are salaried TVA employees that deal with the grid. Both have bought natural gas generators for their homes. They expect prices to get out of hand if the dems stay in control.

Not exactly 729242
Did the two TVA fellers that you speak of tell you that their bosses are getting a raise? Thats why elect prices going up..You damn idiot!

Man you cant tell them nothing they know it all, like talking to dam a wall. I even said not all places need a union some of them actually appreciate their employees. Hell no they want sway or meet in the middle one bit they are rite and know it all.
My kind of ppl 529787
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Im with you man, you cant have a legit disagreement with these 833704 I mean people.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is ridicolus!

Still lookin for the pay rates for the union members. I have heard its rumored most make in the $30 hr range which is way over paid (in my opinion) for a unskilled trade.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:50 pm

I don't think none of the son of a bitches should be getting bonuses.
if the damn company is failing. No one deserves a Bonus.
that makes no since...... madz
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

The bakers union struck against Hostess over proposed wage and benefit cuts, the union would have no part of it so the company folded, Today it went official 30,000 workers were fired, only enough employees were kept on longer to clean the factories before closing the doors. So tell me how putting the company out of business and all the workers loosing their jobs was the union putting the best interest of its members first. I dont see it.
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
Tmalen

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 pm

GunRunner wrote:
The bakers union struck against Hostess over proposed wage and benefit cuts, the union would have no part of it so the company folded, Today it went official 30,000 workers were fired, only enough employees were kept on longer to clean the factories before closing the doors. So tell me how putting the company out of business and all the workers loosing their jobs was the union putting the best interest of its members first. I dont see it.

The unions willingness to go down with the sinkn ship proves to corprate investors that the workn class must be reckoned with so in the long run its worth it. Remember the union is all the people that make it up and will be a reminder for big companies not to try to break there unions. Its a belief system kinda like how we as americans will fight and die for our freedom.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 am

Tmalen wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

The unions willingness to go down with the sinkn ship proves to corprate investors that the workn class must be reckoned with so in the long run its worth it. Remember the union is all the people that make it up and will be a reminder for big companies not to try to break there unions. Its a belief system kinda like how we as americans will fight and die for our freedom.

Couldnt have put it any better! 971386
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 am

Tmalen wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Yes but they wont be getting jobs anytime soon, who wants to hire them after this, no one, same as when the air traffic controllers struck, they fired them and hired new people, same here when one of these new companies lined up to buy hostess gets it they wont hire these people they will restaff with new employees willing to work for a fair wage. Also they were not asking the workers to give up that much, the teamsters stepped up and renegotiated and were fine with the new agreement, now because of the bakers union, the teamsters lost all the delivery business. The big wigs in that union are probily well off and dont care but the guy working the line who is now in the unemployment line is not happy i bet you.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 am

You pussies that have to have a union stand up for you are just that, PUSSIES! Plus, you are idiots, you have to have someone to tell you who to vote for. I guess you get some one to come over to help you with your home work too.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Tell us how you really feel. Come on man! You appear to be the kind of person that thinks they are always rite and no ones opinion in life or experience's matter but yours. Facts and history must not really register with you at all. You know I tried to reach across the fence on this way back by saying not all places need a Union and I honestly meant that. You may work in one of those great places and I'm glad for you.

So I guess your calling me a PUSSY for my opinion and beliefs, well I will tell you a couple things.. Some on here may think your some kind of RZR king or something but you ain't shit to me.. I don't make it a habit of kicking old men's asses but it ain't nothing to me to break a old mans hip...
kiss ass
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:19 pm

971386 248474 547228 kiss ass 780798 679659 3859 316414 32749 50176 164897 194727 293566 243402 386742 529787 630110 779611 918999 962651 thissux Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 218345 882779
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
rzr78

rzr78

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 pm

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG 395826
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
Tmalen

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 pm

badride wrote:
You pussies that have to have a union stand up for you are just that, PUSSIES! Plus, you are idiots, you have to have someone to tell you who to vote for. I guess you get some one to come over to help you with your home work too.

You must be special around here cause I caint see how the owners of this site would tolerate such imature outbursts. Unions do not dicktate on how one votes and calling peple profantic names do not give your statement any more merit. Thought it was supose to be FRIENDLY!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 am

Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:

You must be special around here cause I caint see how the owners of this site would tolerate such imature outbursts. Unions do not dicktate on how one votes and calling peple profantic names do not give your statement any more merit. Thought it was supose to be FRIENDLY!

First off , I don't need you to tell me how to run my Web Site.... madz
If you are Unhappy , I can give you another option ..... Wink

As for the rest of you , Cut this God Damn bullshit out. Frankly i am tired of hearing about it.
A discussions is one thing. But personal attacks and Threatening each other is not going to cut it.
This is a Damn SXS forum , Not a debate hall for whether you like unions of not... Rolling Eyes
I mean stop right now.. Mad

To think this all started over a Fucking Twinky , I never like the damn things in
the First place....... 729242 Good God
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
Tmalen

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:50 am

ChrisC wrote:
Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:

First off , I don't need you to tell me how to run my Web Site.... madz
If you are Unhappy , I can give you another option ..... Wink

As for the rest of you , Cut this God Damn bullshit out. Frankly i am tired of hearing about it.
A discussions is one thing. But personal attacks and Threatening each other is not going to cut it.
This is a Damn SXS forum , Not a debate hall for whether you like unions of not... Rolling Eyes
I mean stop right now.. Mad

To think this all started over a Fucking Twinky , I never like the damn things in
the First place....... 729242 Good God

Yep hes special. lol! Sorry ChrisC. You must be da man! 431114 And im not unhappy Smile so dont be madz
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 am

Twinkies is not the problem, and yes all our members are special. this is just a differences of opinions, We will chalk this up to just heat of the moment this time but neither of these type attacks, name calling or personal threats will be tolerated in the future. so keep it nice or i will just lock the topic and end it. 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm

As long as yall keep it civil , were ok. if it gets out of hand, we have to step in..... Wink
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Man, hasnt been this much excitement on here since Jerry and the hand banana. 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next