Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Sunday school by jerrzr

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
GunRunner
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:01 am

Im not your judge jerry, im just the executioner 971386 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:05 am

GunRunner wrote:
Im not your judge jerry, im just the executioner 971386 431114

That rests with you, not me. kiss ass

lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 am

Just try to be good for a change. yes1
Cause when your last Friend says your gone. its Bye Bye..... 85565
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:33 am

ChrisC wrote:

Just try to be good for a change. yes1
Cause when your last Friend says your gone. its Bye Bye..... 85565

Stacrzr?????  lol! Chris it sounds like your in love with edge .  Rolling Eyes but one thing you need to know about edge is that he has tough skin and not have the pussy or crybaby mindset that we have seen from others in the past.  So if you solely leave it up to him to throw me out, then I am confident that I will be here forever. icon13

Heck, I am still ready to have church next Sunday beginning with Genesis. Is it really that bad for me to post once a week concerning something that has a greater significance than that of a rzr?  How can I not be good by discussing the Good book?

Last edited by Jerzr on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:02 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 am

ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

So are you going to be true to your word and leave it all up to edge and let me have Sunday school Sunday?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:31 am

Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

So are you going to be true to your word and leave it all up to edge and let me have Sunday school Sunday?

Sure , But you better Ask Edges Permission.... 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:33 am

ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I don't have to ask his permission for bible study, hopefully he will join in
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:35 am

Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I don't have to ask his permission.

Yes you do , That is the rules , 431114 its a new Rule , i just made it..... 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:38 am

ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Yes you do , That is the rules , 431114  its a new Rule ,  i just made it..... 729242

Faith tells me I have his permission so we will be good to go next Sunday! 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:41 am

Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Yes you do , That is the rules , 431114  its a new Rule ,  i just made it..... 729242

Faith tells me I have his permission so we will be good to go next Sunday! 431114

if you think that , You need to check your Faith.... 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:55 am

ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Rolling Eyes

if you think that , You need to check your Faith.... 729242

I will start next Sunday. If the executioners axe comes down then I know I truly don't need to be here. Many have suffered much worse. My faith is unshakable and i have never questioned it,, it's only other people's faith that I question.  So stay tuned... It will be good I promise.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 am

What other peoples faith that you question......... 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 am

ChrisC wrote:

What other peoples faith that you question......... 248474

Just people in general....the question of how one comes to believe in or have faith in something. Is it based on culture? lies? facts?what makes you feel good? Experiences??..ect.

I know my faith has been beat up by all that but it's been with me from start- other people not so much, so that's my question.

Last edited by Jerzr on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 am

The way i see it you been beating up on other peoples faith. And its not right...... Rolling Eyes
if you don't go watch my Barbie Jeep racing Video , Faith ant going to help you.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:41 am

ChrisC wrote:

The way i see it you been beating up on other peoples faith. And its not right...... Rolling Eyes
if you don't go watch my Barbie Jeep racing Video , Faith ant going to help you.... Evil or Very Mad

To beat up on ones faith will make them stronger in it. Good for some but not so good for others.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 am

Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

To beat up on ones faith will make them stronger in it. Good for some but not so good for others.

Thats right you should stop beating up on other peoples Faith , like you have been doing... Wink
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 am

you can spread the 833704 and 164897 edge or chrisc' but just remember neither one of them rule me and im your huckleberry lol!

there will be no more religion topics, it serves no purpose but yours and here it IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN RZR'S !!!! go to that bible forum and spew your theology with them, I will let you reply then im locking this topic. If you want to play here then do it another way. 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 am

ChrisC wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Thats right you should stop beating up on other peoples Faith , like you have been doing... Wink

Let me take this to the next level. If someone truely believes in what the believe, then their faith cant be shaken. To be beat up on just doesnt exist. So I know I am not beating up on anyone here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:15 am

GunRunner wrote:
you can spread the 833704 and 164897 edge or chrisc' but just remember neither one of them rule me and im your huckleberry lol!

there will be no more religion topics, it serves no purpose but yours and here it IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN RZR'S !!!! go to that bible forum and spew your  theology with them, I will let you reply then im locking this topic. If you want to play here then do it another way. 431114

Can talk about RZR's, laws, Isis, guns, eye candy....basically every subject but God.
THAT IS SAD!!!!! Such an un Holy house this is. No more from me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 am

I rate your godly reverence in the same league as reverend Jesse Jackson and al Sharpton, god is simply a means to push your and their agendas, no place for it here, im sure everyone on this board has a love for their god and we don't need lessons from reverend jerry.

So if you cant enjoy a RZR OFFROAD FORUM  without preaching then guess you best find a new audience somewhere else.

This topic is done, and locked.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:55 pm

I see it got to Hot in the kitchen again for Jerry , He Deleted his account again.
When things ant going his way , He don't want to play in the Sand Box no more..... 729242

He will be back , he is like that peace of Corn that gets stuck in your Teeth and you just
can't get it out.... yes1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm setting here scratching my head over why some thought my "I'm Sorry" post was such a puzzle and what the hell I was refering to!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:53 pm

We know Hank.... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:54 pm

This topic has been unlocked by ChrisC, so whoever wants to be a stand in preacher while our own reverend jerrzr is on sabbatical have at it 729242 Jerry I sent you a PM at WATV. 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday school by jerrzr
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next