Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Sunday school by jerrzr

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
GunRunner
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:40 pm

GunRunner wrote:
This topic has been unlocked by ChrisC, so whoever wants to be a stand in preacher while our own reverend jerrzr is on sabbatical have at it 729242 Jerry I sent you a PM at WATV. 431114

Good God,wait I mean Good Lord,no that didn't come out right either i,i,i mean,ugh I don't know what the hell I mean,nevermind. 386742
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:55 pm

GunRunner wrote:
This topic has been unlocked by ChrisC, so whoever wants to be a stand in preacher while our own reverend jerrzr is on sabbatical have at it 729242 Jerry I sent you a PM at WATV. 431114

I'll take a try at it:

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:57 pm

There you go...... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 am

huh5
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:38 pm

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 am

Big-R wrote:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Almost Sunday! Whoo hoo! You all getting exited? cheers

Please tell me that you are not embarrassed or ashamed of Christ-- speak up! A quote here and there from a few of you is good,  but come on! lets get real!

Let us hear more from brother oldmustangjunkie and brother Big R! cheers 547228
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Just saying:Click below link skip the writing click on vid for my reply..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Matthew 9
And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:49 pm

edge22 wrote:
Matthew 9
And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

Very good James! But that will come later on. Lets focus on the beginning and we will progress thru till the end. How's that? 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:54 am

Don't worry all. It's not what you think- no agenda but instead an undergrad college level of teaching that you will find at any state University...and if you have problems with what I say, first research it, and then debate it.. Then i will take it to graduate level ..I am always willing to open my mind but not so much that it falls out. So Chris and Dave don't jump to quick. The ball is always on your court. You can call foul at any time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Well, since I had to miss last Sunday, I will start a day early this week.

But first, Just a couple of messages from brother Robert Tilton:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:08 am

Who let this thread die?

How many of you know that the gospel of Luke and Mark knew nothing of Jesus but only by second hand accounts of Peter and Paul?? And written 70+ years after the death of Jesus .. Jesus wrote nothing Himself!

Man, I can't believe a mod who believes in Jesus would let this thread die.

Well, I take that back ,maybe its that herpes flare up they speak of like a real Christian would say..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday school by jerrzr   Sunday school by jerrzr - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday school by jerrzr
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3