Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Pittbull 26.5 rocker review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Pittbull 26.5 rocker review Empty
PostSubject: Pittbull 26.5 rocker review   Pittbull 26.5 rocker review EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Gave my 26.5 rockers a test this past weekend, they are a little heavier than the XTR's i have been running but the only place i felt it was in mud holes where the rockers did not spin. They just dug in and this made it feel different. Once i got the feel of them just digging it was fine. It just took a little more pedal to go thru the mud faster. They steer great, turn fine had great traction and they ride smoother than the xtr's did. I had No tire damage even though we were on sharp rocky trails all day. So far Im very satisfied with them. 431114
Back to top Go down

Pittbull 26.5 rocker review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pittbull 26.5 rocker review   Pittbull 26.5 rocker review EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:45 pm

I think they did excellent. I was running pretty hard at times and the Rockers not only hooked up well but also took some hard hits from the rocks with absolutely not cuts or tire damage. Kybodyguy was behind me an told me I was throwing boulders at him and he had to back off. They impressed him too. As far as the extra tire weight goes, I couldn't tell any difference in anything....

Now I'm interested in how fast and how well the tire performs as the wear.. So far, I think they are the best tire for me..very very happy with them
Back to top Go down

Pittbull 26.5 rocker review
Page 1 of 1