Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR

Go down 
+5
badride
mason
Big-R
ChrisC
GunRunner
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR Empty
PostSubject: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Polaris over head RZR bag, great product, holds a ton of stuff.

Polaris roof, fits good and is tuff. Ive had the same one on 3 different rzrs.

Munchkin baby mirror from walmart 4.75, Ridepate hit a homerun when he came across this great little mirror.

EMP front and rear cv guards. Tuff and fit well

Bulldog atv 2.5 gallon jerry can with lock n ride mount. 89.00. metal construction, leak proof lid

makin trax progressive springs, give better ride than stock, no sag and better ride height.

Cam-loc parking brake, locks all 4 wheels on even the steepest hill.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I have most all the same stuff....... 431114
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 am

The best mod I have done to my machine was a Power Command. But I have a big bore and could not get the fuel map right. This thing fixed me right up!!!!!!!!

Then it would have to be my J-strong roof. Man I love the way it sounds. Got to have my tunes!!!!! 703606
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 am

My best mod for what we do , would have to be the power steering.
I know alot of people say you don't need it. but that because thay never
drove one with it. once you drive on in the rocks with no bump steer.
you will wonder how you ever did without it.
I had it on my rhino and my RZR. i will never have a SXS without it.... 431114
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:38 am

ChrisC wrote:

679659 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:43 am

Big-R wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

679659 729242

Well , at least i am a smart Candy Ass , My shit drives good..... 971386
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 am

the best mod on mine or any other machine i have had is the shocks thanks to tim smoothride you just can't beat the ride 971386 cheers List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR 409795
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:51 pm

The very best thing I did to my rzr, and it was the cheapest, was to hook up a blinking red led indicator light to let me know the fan is on and a temp gauge. The light grabs your attenition when your overheating because when your in the heat of riding you cant always hear the fan running, then you monitor the temp gauge and make your decesion to keep on or to stop and let cool......I just like to know whats going on with my machien...

Oh, and its funny as heck when you let a newby drive your rzr and when the red blinking warning light comes on. You can tell them what ever you desire and they will believe it. I told one buddy that we had a fire and we had to get out quick! 729242 He believed me because he had heard of the fire hazard by the way the exhaust was routed...

Now you just watch, my rzr will probably burn to the ground on some riding trip-----I believe its called karma
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 am

I guess the cheapest and best mod I made to mine was the boat bilge blower I installed on the intake side of the CVT cover. I have not had a belt problem at all despite all the abuse I give it.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 pm

mason wrote:
the best mod on mine or any other machine i have had is the shocks thanks to tim smoothride you just can't beat the ride 971386 cheers List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR 409795

Shocks done right is the best bang for your buck for sure! But like Chris said about his power steering, if you have never rode on good shocks then you don't know what you are missing! 971386 971386
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Clayboy wrote:
mason wrote:

Shocks done right is the best bang for your buck for sure! But like Chris said about his power steering, if you have never rode on good shocks then you don't know what you are missing! 971386 971386
Amen to that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

The best thing I have ever installed was the winch. Never really understand people that do not have one. Mine kept me from rolling down a 100" drop and lets me ride by myself with out needing someone to pull me out.

Secound thing is my HID lights. Never new how good I could see in the middle of the woods till I got them. Now I never hit a hole or drop off that I do not wnat to hit.

badride wrote:
I guess the cheapest and best mod I made to mine was the boat bilge blower I installed on the intake side of the CVT cover. I have not had a belt problem at all despite all the abuse I give it.

Got some pics badride?
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Most of what Gunny has and:

Cage chop job, rear storage box, polaris front widsheild, my custom made lexan rear window, Clay Boy HID's.

The best for me for 1,000 feet of driveway is the snow plow.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

gimpy wrote:

Cage chop job, rear storage box, polaris front widsheild, my custom made lexan rear window, Clay Boy HID's.

1000 feet of driveway to plow , Gimpy you need a tractor with a snow plow..... cheers
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 am

ChrisC wrote:
gimpy wrote:

1000 feet of driveway to plow , Gimpy you need a tractor with a snow plow..... cheers

It goes fast until the last 100 feet. It widens out to 60 feet wide there. Last year I got smarter. I taught Pam how to plow. By the time I get home, she usally has most of it done. 50176
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:00 am

now thats a well trained wife 971386 780841
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:23 am

mason wrote:
now thats a well trained wife 971386 780841

729242 Yeah but Les is on the second addition to the house. I wonder who is the real trained one!!!!! 780841
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

gimpy wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
gimpy wrote:

It goes fast until the last 100 feet. It widens out to 60 feet wide there. Last year I got smarter. I taught Pam how to plow. By the time I get home, she usally has most of it done. 50176

Now thats the way to do it..... cheers
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

The best part is finally having a garage after 2 1/2 years without one. The out building will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:51 pm

badride wrote:

I dont suppose you have a pic of that, do ya?
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

LOL, that is what I asked, must have been over looked!

bulge pics please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
badride

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:11 am

Sorry, the RZR is at my place in Windrock. But,you can see it on the ride this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 am

Are you blowing in or out with the pump?
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:46 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
Are you blowing in or out with the pump?

Blowing it in. I figure that way the case is pressurized and water will be less likely to get in. If you put the blower on the outlet side it may pull a vacuum and pull water in.
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR   List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR Empty

Back to top Go down

List the "Best Products" you have used on your RZR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next