Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play

Go down 
+9
RZRS-EDGE
seweljj
njcraddock
Baditude
Hollon
ChrisC
JodyT
Big-R
GunRunner
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:01 am

I still think ChrisC owes a solid admittion of being wrong. No ifs , ands or buts about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:23 am

GunRunner wrote:
Oh dont worry, he's here. everytime we kick him off he wiggles back in under some new name, its the shit he lives for. 729242   AAs for a dead forum, its like this on smaller forums during the summer, most have better things to do than type. It will pick back up in the winter
I have a job that requires lots of computer time & travel from location to location, so I'm a poster of all seasons! 395826 
Back to top Go down
Baditude

Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm

you ought to let Jerry have his original account back on for the entertainment value alone
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Baditude wrote:
you ought to let Jerry have his original account back on for the entertainment value alone
we jerry many second on up to who knows chances, in the end he pissed so many people off that we had no choice, he wont ever be back, out of the dark and using his name. 971386 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Baditude wrote:
we jerry many second on up to who knows chances, in the end he pissed so many people off that we had no choice, he wont ever be back, out of the dark and using his name. 971386 
Maybe a group hug would bring out the best in ol JerRzr..
It's just kinda lame to start a topic about him and not include him in it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
I still think ChrisC owes a solid admittion of being wrong. No ifs , ands or buts about it!
Ok , I am sorry I thought you were Jerry.... 431114 
I was Wrong... 248474

But you still may have to be Banned by association....... 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:51 pm

ChrisC wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
I was Wrong... 248474

Thanks for manning up but if your banning by association, you will be banning a lot of us.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:27 pm

ChrisC wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
I was Wrong... 248474

Im calling AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, lol! 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:54 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
I was Wrong... 248474

Thanks for manning up but if your banning by association, you will be banning a lot of us.
Ok . start giving me names and i will make a list.

I know of a few , Mitchel , he is a good kid never offended anyone ever.
I know edge 22 is friends with him. he not to bad , he don't cause much trouble.

Then you came a long ,and well . You and him could of been picked from the
same pod. Cause hell most people thought you were him , Now what does that say.... lol! 

The problem is , you really are not getting the point....431114 
so i am going to explain it to you. You are talking to a cat that Don't give a flying Shit
if you are a member of this board or not , Really.. No  I don't care one way or the other.
I will go to dinner tonight and go to sleep later , and will not loose one wink whether your here or not.... Smile 

So, you are beating a dead horse--------> 529787 
It is very simple , if you come here and bullshit and get a long with people and
don't offend people every 5 min. Hey , We would love to have you... Very Happy 

But if your going to ster up shit offend people and piss everybody off
all the time and say ( can't you just take a joke ) like someone else use to do.
Your not going to be here very long. its real simple... Smile 

so today we will start fresh , and we won't have to have this conversation again... Wink 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:26 am

Not too bad lol Well thats good I would hate to get mad and have to break an old mans hip 971386 50176 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:31 am

edge22 wrote:
Not too bad lol Well thats good I would hate to get mad and have to break an old mans hip 971386 50176 
I am not an old man , I a sure you, I won't be the one with the broke hip.... 431114 

Acually , When i said you was not to bad.
I really ment you was a pretty good dude Considering the crowd you Hang out with.... 729242 ..... icon13 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:07 am

huh5  Feels like I'm walking on egg shells. 887541  I really hate to think that peoples skins are that thin around here but I guess if YOU say so. jeeez Rolling Eyes 
Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 242705  Whats a SAC?  A SAC aint anything without balls to fill it so you may want to consider deleting this entire thread because all it does is to entertain the thought of something that you don't want.  And its obvious a lot of members can dish it out but cant take it.  And people shouldn't ASSUME or jump to conclusions so easy because as they say, you will make an ASS out of U and ME both..Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 200857

Last edited by utrzr110 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 am

Baditude wrote:
agree1
Heck, you might even see me and him go at it.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 pm

729242  Im the old man here and when it comes to getting a hip broke well hope who ever tries,  can do it with two 45 HPs in their chest 729242 

Now as far as jerry goes, he doesnt deserve to be here, so he is not unless hes hiding behind a fake identity, and if his friends have a problem with it, then they are welcome to join him.

Im changing this to open season on assholes, so feel free to be one if you want 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 pm

GunRunner wrote:
729242  Im the old man here and when it comes to getting a hip broke well hope who ever tries,  can do it with two 45 HPs in their  chest 729242 

Now as far as jerry goes, he doesnt deserve to be here, so he is not unless hes hiding behind a fake identity, and if his friends have a problem with it, then they are welcome to join him.

Im changing this to open season on assholes, so feel free to be one if you want 729242
729242 I guess anyone part of this thread is an asshole including you..right? I mean, you are taking part in it. lol! 

Last edited by utrzr110 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 pm

GunRunner wrote:
729242  Im the old man here and when it comes to getting a hip broke well hope who ever tries,  can do it with two 45 HPs in their  chest 729242 

Well asshole I wasnt talking to you I was joking with Chris. I dont have a prob with it I could give tow shits less if you like Jerry or as far as that goes even like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 pm

This thread will become the hallmark of the Southern rzr riders. The repution will be that we all are a bunch of assholes. I don't mind the title. All the others are in denial! 971386 395826

Only problem I have with Jerry is that ever since he got his training wheels off his xr80, he doesnt ride his rzr much.stroke 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Baditude wrote:
How many members here to second that motion?971386 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
Baditude wrote:
How many members here to second that motion?971386 
Aha heck 2nd 248474 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:50 am

You all got the whole Jerry thing All wrong. I personally like Jerry in real life.
Hell , if i saw him in the woods i would ride with him. I have rode with him several times.
He is really not a bad guy if you ever meet him in person. 431114 

its on these boards where he don't know how to act. I don't know what it is but
behind a key board he just a trouble maker , and offends everyone. to the point
they just don't want him around. That puts me me in a awkward situation. I got to think
of 500 people and not just one. So in the end the one problem has to go.
Yall act like i hate Jerry , and i do not. .. 248474 

Same with utrzr110 , I really don't know you. in real life i am sure you are a good
guy to ride with. But your forum experience is not going so well. you done got canned at rzr.net
and you are working on the same fate here... lol! 

You need to calm down and just go with it a little. let everyone get to know you a bit
before you start pushing everyones buttons... 431114 

well , you read my post on this subject. it still stands.
We can start fresh , or you will end up seeing the door its up to you.
I would rather you just get a long with everybody... 431114 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am

For the record , I know Edge22's comment was a joke , that is why i responded
in kind. lol! 
I am well aware we all carry .45's , and i sure ant going to shoot anyone over
a comment made on a Damn SXS board..... 729242 
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 am

I figured I've been so quiet on here ChrisC woulda done forgot about me lol icon child106  Been laughing at every comment wondering if it was jerry myself lol
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 am

edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Well asshole I wasnt talking to you I was joking with Chris. I dont have a prob with it I could give tow shits less if you like Jerry or as far as that goes even like me.
Well Asshole, Takes one to know one is what i always heard! first i did not quote your post, did not say your or anyones name and added the laughing guy to show it was all in  fun. 971386 Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 200857 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Ah , Edge is alright. it his buddies i wonder about...... lol! 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

GunRunner wrote:
edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Well Asshole, Takes one to know one is what i always heard! first i did not quote your post, did not say your or anyones name and added the laughing guy to show it was all in  fun. 971386 Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 200857 
Thats fine long as both of us are assholes 85565
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next