Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play

Go down 
+9
RZRS-EDGE
seweljj
njcraddock
Baditude
Hollon
ChrisC
JodyT
Big-R
GunRunner
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Hell i guarantee you everyone of us has been a asshole more than once in our lives  729242 edges buddies are ok, even crazy jerry when hes in person, hes totally different 431114 
Back to top Go down
Baditude

Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:32 pm

only an asshole carries a 45.  my Springfield 1911 is a safe queen.  Now the 40, 380 or 9mm are a different matter - it depends on the mood for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Baditude wrote:
only an asshole carries a 45.    my Springfield 1911 is a safe queen.  Now the 40, 380 or 9mm are a different matter - it depends on the mood for the ride.
I guess that settles that.......... I carry a .40......... Ass Holes!!!! 971386 
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Baditude wrote:
only an asshole carries a 45.    my Springfield 1911 is a safe queen.  Now the 40, 380 or 9mm are a different matter - it depends on the mood for the ride.
Hey , i carry a .45 Damn it..... Shocked 
I just shoot people that carry 40, 380 or 9's.....icon13 
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Baditude wrote:
Which means your an asshole!!!! 971386 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Big-R wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Baditude wrote:
Which means your an asshole!!!!  971386 
Of course i am , I never denied it.... lol! 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Only Zimmerman wanna bes carry pop guns real men carry a 45, 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:42 am

I can see this happening to each one of you.729242 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 am

Why would i let a threat that close to me, i would have done laid him out. 971386 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Why would i let a threat that close to me, i would have done laid him out. 971386 
That means you would have to calculate the risk, take time to aim, and make the decision to shoot. And unlike Zimmerman, you probably would be found quilty of murder in court and spend the rest of your life in prison. Much better just to take out their knees. 971386 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:06 pm

I would never shoot anyone in the knees, they would sue your ass off, I would never shoot unless i feared for my life or someone else, which in my state gives me the right to use deadly force. Oh, and we also can shoot to kill a car jacker too, besides whos to say anything ever happened, things disappear all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:07 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
That means you would have to calculate the risk, take time to aim, and make the decision to shoot. And unlike Zimmerman, you probably would be found quilty of murder in court and spend the rest of your life in prison. Much better just to take out their knees. 971386 
Zimmerman was found not guilty as would anyone else.

If someone has a gun I will shoot first and my lawyer will ask question latter....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

If someone has a gun I will shoot first and my lawyer will ask question latter....  
Just depends on how good of a lawyer you can afford and what the jurors think. It's not just your perspective in court. There are always two sides of the story. Zimmerman got lucky! The jury about went the other way. And OJ found innocent. Hopefully you, me and everyone here will never be put in that situation
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:14 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Just depends on how good of a lawyer you can afford and what the jurors think. It's not just your perspective in court.  There are always two sides of the story. Zimmerman got lucky! The jury about went the other way. And OJ found innocent.  Hopefully you, me and everyone here will never be put in that situation
You got that right!!!! I hope I never have to draw my weapon. But it is better to be judged by twelve then carried by six...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Just depends on how good of a lawyer you can afford and what the jurors think. It's not just your perspective in court.  There are always two sides of the story. Zimmerman got lucky! The jury about went the other way. And OJ found innocent.  Hopefully you, me and everyone here will never be put in that situation
You got that right!!!!  I hope I never have to draw my weapon.  But it is better to be judged by twelve then carried by six...  
Very true:3859: 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Big-R wrote:
 But it is better to be judged by twelve then carried by six...  

you heard that in a movie. I just saw that the other day.... 729242 
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Big-R wrote:
 But it is better to be judged by twelve then carried by six...  
you heard that in a movie. I just saw that the other day.... 729242 
No I heard that from many people that carry guns.  That is way I carry one now.  It seem to make a lot of sense.  I can tell you if it comes to my family I will do what ever it takes to protect them.  I bet that goes for everyone on this board...
Back to top Go down
Muddy Melvin

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:15 am

I

Last edited by Muddy Melvin on Wed May 21, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:57 pm

only reason zimerman was even on trail was all the blacks whining about it, all my buddies that carry only had one thing to say... hell why did he only shoot im once did his gun jam? he had 9 more rounds 971386 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

GunRunner wrote:
only reason zimerman was even on trail was all the blacks whining about it, all my buddies that carry only had one thing to say... hell why did he only shoot im once did his gun jam? he had 9 more rounds 971386 
Yep. And God forbidd if Big R ever has to shoot a black man! Him being a white redneck hillbilly displaying the confederate flag around everywhere would be enough to get rev al sharpton and jessy involved....it's ashame, but today's world ain't the same as yesterday's! A lot consider that symbol racist....which is total 779611

And if you empty the gun in someone, that shows the desire to kill which usually is not favorable for the self defense plea.  If you shoot defensively, you shoot to stop, not to kill. Once the aggression has ceased, stop shooting. Otherwise, you will likely be viewed as the aggressor, even in self defense shootings.

Looked at in the same way as stabbing some one 150 times.

In today's world, we are loosing the battle of our freedoms and rights. Too many conditions placed on them.32749
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:06 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Yep. And God forbidd if Big R ever has to shoot a black man! Him being a white redneck hillbilly displaying the confederate flag around everywhere would be enough to get rev al sharpton and jessy involved....it's ashame, but today's world ain't the same as yesterday's! A lot consider that symbol racist....which is total 779611

And if you empty the gun in someone, that shows the desire to kill which usually is not favorable for the self defense plea.  If you shoot defensively, you shoot to stop, not to kill. Once the aggression has ceased, stop shooting. Otherwise, you will likely be viewed as the aggressor, even in self defense shootings.

In today's world, we are loosing the battle of our freedoms and rights. Too many conditions placed on them.32749
The sad thing is you are probably right. My club flag would be displayed in court. The fact of the matter is. That flag represents State rights.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

The sad thing is you are probably right.  My club flag would be displayed in court.  The fact of the matter is.  That flag represents State rights.......  [/quote

I KNOW IM RIGHT- NO PROBABLY ABOUT IT!
I agree brotherbut to some that flag represents the oppression of African Americans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:14 am

Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

The sad thing is you are probably right.  My club flag would be displayed in court.  The fact of the matter is.  That flag represents State rights.......  
I KNOW IM RIGHT- NO PROBABLY ABOUT IT!
I agree brother,  but to some that flag represents the oppression of African Americans. You would loose big time in todays American culture... the country has went thru a lot of growing pains..The south lost to the north a long time ago!  971386

If you dont believe me,, ask Paula Dean! 729242 lol! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4