Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Quote of The Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edge22
edge22

Quote of The Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:37 pm

So I think the best thing to do is just drop it before I act like a lot of these Christians you speak of and bitch slap you with my King James Bible. And you know I can and will. I'm sorry I just don't have the patience of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
So now I am headed to church with my King James Bible and will pray about this and my patience because God is the one that will have the last word. My actions and words wil only hurt this situation not help it and we all see you need help not hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 pm

“Jesus said to hear, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.’”

John 11:25-26

Pretty simple if you ask me...and King James ain't got shit to do with it! I don't put my faith in a book and need no help of any kind ... Life is good!
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Jerzr wrote:
“Jesus said to hear, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.’”

Pretty simple if you ask me...and King James ain't got shit to do with it! I don't put my faith in a book and need no help of any kind ... Life is good!

Well good, me or anyone else on here needs your help either so shut the hell up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:30 pm

edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:

Well good, me or anyone else on here needs your help either so shut the hell up!

I'm gone from here. You won't even stand up for God here on this site .stroke I guess it's best for you to keep Him in a box down the road.

I'm gone!!

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:06 am

oh well I figured jerry would detonate with a much bigger bang, but the quoate of the day is.  "that's all folks" bugs bunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:37 pm

GunRunner wrote:
oh well I figured jerry would detonate with a much bigger bang, but  the quoate of the day is.  "that's all folks" bugs bunny

not so quick!

"There are no coincidences in life. What person that wandered in and out of your life was there for some purpose, even if they caused you harm. Sometimes, it doesn’t make sense the short periods of time we get with people, or the outcomes from their choices. However, if you turn it over to God he promises that you will see the big picture in the hereafter. Nothing is too small to be a mistake."
Shannon L. Alder

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Quote of The Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of The Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3