Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Is this a good Deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mistabonze

Is this a good Deal Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm a new user so I cant post an external link so here is the description. The add is on Craigslist in "south florida" link. It looks awesome!

I'm selling 2011 polaris rzr s le military tan.. Bought dec 2012.. Comes 4yr extend warranty from polaris .. This rzr s has it all.. Not modification on the motor at all.. Has 3" lift kit with upgrade axle by voodoo. Snorkel kit, wet sound tower speaker system , 6 1/2" audio pipe loud speaker in the cabin and a audio pipe blue tooth radio with external remote outside.. It had two 3,000 lbs warn winch front and back.. Come with two set of tire's : mean mudding tire's and trail riding tires.. Four piaa light in front and the back.. Full skid plate.. Windshield with wiper and hard roof.. Basicly is got it all for mudding and trailing riding use ..

Asking
$11,000.00 cash deal only

Had about 10K to spend and found this one. He is firm on the price. I'm finding adds for new 2014/2013 S models for mid 12K. Also found a couple 2013 new XP's for high 12K so didn't know if it's worth paying this much for a used one with mods. I like most of the mods he has and would want  do similar if I bought a new one although would not have the money to do it. It appears he spent some big money on the mods and I love the Military Tan but from what I gather does not have the Fox shocks. Also has almost three years left on extended Warranty which is nice although would a snorkel void this warranty?

Let me know some opinions. Spent about a month or so researching and believe I will' be content with a S. I Ride mostly wide trails and mud down here in FLorida and will be making 1-2 trips a year to Durhamtown Plantation in Georgia.  

Also anyone go from quad to SxS. I love my quad (Brute Force 750 on 30"s) and will have to sell after getting my SxS. Don't know if I will be bummed or forget all about it once I get a RZR. Thanks for any opinions.
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

for starters, Welcome to the board.  23521 

That isn't that bad of a price for a 2011 LE, but an S (or larger) is more highly desired by most. I think you should be able to pick up an "S" or a 900 for that type of price with a decent amount of mods, especially if you are willing to drive a little distance. If you think it has everything you will need, then I think you will be content. As for missing the quad, I have not heard of one person that still prefers a 4-wheeler over a RZR. I know I have not been on my quad since purchasing a RZR over two years ago.
Back to top Go down
mistabonze

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:48 pm

It is an S.
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm

mistabonze wrote:
It is an S.

My apologies. I totally missed where you said it was an "S". Everyone has their preferences. the S is a fine machine and there are great deals on them now because of so many people looking to upgrade to a 900 or 1K.
Back to top Go down
mistabonze

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:27 pm

No prob. So it sounds like a good deal. Cant wait to drive it!
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:06 pm

Beware - Snorkel kit tells me someone planned, or has, been taken it in deep water or mud.  Without rerouting some of the vent lines on the cases, it could spell trouble on the drive train.
Back to top Go down
mistabonze

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Good advice. Will have to make sure he re-routed the vent lines. I always snorkel my bikes and run the vent lines up the snorkels....not to purposely go in deep water but as a safety. We have so much mud and water here in Florida sometimes you go deeper than you want by accident.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Welcome to the forum....  23521 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good Deal   Is this a good Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a good Deal
Page 1 of 1