Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Rehab

Go down 
+3
edge22
livinontheedge
rzr340
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Rehab   Rehab EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:40 pm

293566 Well boys... looks like Jerry's gone to rehab. He's been MIA for a week now.
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Whos ass is that?
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:11 pm

rzr340 wrote:
Whos ass is that?

It's one of them fat ass wives that Jerry was talking about on here!

You know who's it is! You've seen it!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:14 pm

rzr340 wrote:
Whos ass is that?

Its mine I get that all the time 971386
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Edge, you look pretty hot in those black panties..............
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:49 am

Yep ole Jerry has no been here since the day before Halloween , So which one of you ran him off.
I though Edge22 might of finally opened up a can of Whoop ass on him .. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:53 am

Sorry but jerry just isn't a conisuer of the female anatomy, he should take some lessons from my friend Al. 971386 welcome to the forum mrs.Edge 431114

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Ya , Welcome the Forum Miss Edge..... 23521
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:39 pm

livinontheedge wrote:
293566 Well boys... looks like Jerry's gone to rehab.  He's been MIA for a week now.  

In edges own words and I don't lie

"Eats like a man and has a thick ass" 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here let me show you a pic of T at your age:

Heck, she's 42 now still has a much better looking ass than in that avatar. And not skeered a bit to put a face to it. It's T! Working out everyday at the gym and yoga every wensday- you could learn alot from her and if your man wouldn't make you work two jobs to pay for his toys you would have time to do so also.

James said that i was the devil- most dumbass way of thinking that I have ever heard of  to think I am the devil. First offf I am not the devil but I know Him so i will let edge know that by showing him a glimpse. James should have never put power to those words...Ask him about "bag of tater chips". But I am sure he will put faith in Hamby to help take care of him

And oh, my medical lab liscensge was to expire last week and had to jump hoopes to get educated enough in a week to gain 24 hours credit so I can be legal to work...the reason I've been "MIA"... And oh, I was fortunate enough for Dr. Adler to teach me in speech pathology so your four years in that don't even compare to what I gained in just a semester . You and edge can't even be real to each other ..  No   572317

Evil or Very Mad

The devil speaking: James has no problem opening another "bag of tater chips" .  Lol

I can't help that I am special, but I've never ridden in the short bus before lol!
T
I don't lie Crystal, make James come clean with you! Or every Sunday down the road ain't going to mean squat!

Personally, I don't believe a thing you and James say concerning God because  I see no passion it. But mention bikini and you are all there! Tells me alot. Mine and T door is always open
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Naive bitch! I will chew you up and spit you out if you want to tango!  Because I don't lie and the truth is on my side!

I welcome anybody to shit about me to T . You need to come clean feller. Or maybe King James will take care of you!!

I am sorry Crystal, why don't you go choke on Paul's letter to Timothy. KJV mind you.

Better yet. Why don't you get advice from brother Hamblin tomorrow ?
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:28 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Ya , Welcome the Forum Miss Edge..... 23521
Thanks guys!!!! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Hey Crystal! Lets see a face to that avatar ass! cheers Or is James embarrassed?
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
Hey Crystal! Lets see a face to that avatar ass! cheers Or is James embarrassed?

One question Jerry... what the hell did I ever do to you!?! Seriously, You started this. I am not ashamed at all to show my face and neither is Edge. But I am not going to do it right now for the simple fact that its what you want. Plenty of the guys on this forum have seen me and will vouch that I am not an ugly piece of shit like you are trying to imply. One last thing... your wife would be completely ashamed of you if she knew how you were acting and treating people on this forum.
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:06 pm

livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

One question Jerry... what the hell did I ever do to you!?!  Seriously, You started this.  I am not ashamed at all to show my face and neither is Edge.  But I am not going to do it right now for the simple fact that its what you want.  Plenty of the guys on this forum have seen me and will vouch that I am not an ugly piece of shit like you are trying to imply.  One last thing... your wife would be completely ashamed of you if she knew how you were acting and treating people on this forum.  

You didn't do nothing to me but its my job for People to come clean with each other and James  well.....,...it rests with him not you

Last edited by Jerrzr. on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

One question Jerry... what the hell did I ever do to you!?!  Seriously, You started this.  I am not ashamed at all to show my face and neither is Edge.  But I am not going to do it right now for the simple fact that its what you want.  Plenty of the guys on this forum have seen me and will vouch that I am not an ugly piece of shit like you are trying to imply.  One last thing... your wife would be completely ashamed of you if she knew how you were acting and treating people on this forum.  

You didn't do nothing to me but its my job for People to come clean with each other and James  well.....,...

You should probably start by coming clean with your wife first Jerry.

Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

You didn't do nothing to me but its my job for People to come clean with each other and James  well.....,...

Absolutely no secretes between me and Teresa - it's what makes us special. You and James can't say that
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:17 pm

livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

Absolutely no secretes between me and Teresa - it's what makes us special. You and James can't say that
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

lol she has no clue what an asshole you are on this forum. I guarantee you that! You attack your "friends" for no reason whatsoever. That is low and lame and pathetic.
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:24 pm

livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:

lol she has no clue what an asshole you are on this forum.  I guarantee you that!  You attack your "friends" for no reason whatsoever.  That is low and lame and pathetic.  

Yes she does BiTCh -- feel your need!
I am HAPPY!

You jumped in to it when you made your first post here. I hope you and James have a good time at church this morning. 194727

Last edited by Jerrzr. on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
livinontheedge wrote:
293566 Well boys... looks like Jerry's gone to rehab.  He's been MIA for a week now.  

In edges own words and I don't lie

"Eats like a man and has a thick ass" 729242

Here let me show you a pic of T at your age:

Heck, she's 42 now still has a much better looking ass than in that avatar. And not skeered a bit to put a face to it. It's T! Working out everyday at the gym and yoga every wensday- you could learn alot from her and if your man wouldn't make you work two jobs to pay for his toys you would have time to do so also.

James said that i was the devil- most dumbass way of thinking that I have ever heard of  to think I am the devil. First offf I am not the devil but I know Him so i will let edge know that by showing him a glimpse. James should have never put power to those words...Ask him about "bag of tater chips". But I am sure he will put faith in Hamby to help take care of him

And oh, my medical lab liscensge was to expire last week and had to jump hoopes to get educated enough in a week to gain 24 hours credit so I can be legal to work...the reason I've been "MIA"... And oh, I was fortunate enough for Dr. Adler to teach me in speech pathology so your four years in that don't even compare to what I gained in just a semester . You and edge can't even be real to each other ..  No   572317

Evil or Very Mad

The devil speaking: James has no problem opening another "bag of tater chips" .  Lol

I can't help that I am special, but I've never ridden in the short bus before lol!
T
I don't lie Crystal, make James come clean with you! Or every Sunday down the road ain't going to mean squat!

Personally, I don't believe a thing you and James say concerning God because  I see no passion it. But mention bikini and you are all there! Tells me alot. Mine and T door is always open

Jerry , No offense , but she look a little bony in that picture to me.... 248474
I will take the ASS in the Avatar.... 431114

Just Saying.... 248474
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:07 am

Yeah

She is a fucking bîtch and has no ideal what she is talking about
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:09 am

Jerrzr. wrote:
Yeah

Jerry , How do you expect James to ever be your Friend again , When you talk about
his wife like a dog.  248474

He should beat the shit out of you. I don't know what she looks like , I never seen her.
But getting on a public forum and talking about her like this is not good... Rolling Eyes

You would not like people talking about your Wife like that... madz

You should apologize to her for being an Asshole.... 248474
Back to top Go down

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:27 am

Sorry Chris but I call it as I see it and C is a dog (a bitch matter fact). She wanted to jump in so i am going to give her double barrells.  T has added a pound or maybe two since that pic. She is absolutly perfect for me. I let her stay at home and be a house wife and she can dio what ever she wants. C just jealous because she has to work two jobs to pay for her mans toys.. 

Can't fault me for bringing forth the truth. I could say some more about the truth but C ain't ready to hear all of it yet.... If James want to call me the devil.. Lol.. the devil lies but I don't. 

But C and James are good "Christian"  folk- you can tell because of all their passion they show about it stroke
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:54 am

Jerrzr. wrote:
Sorry Chris but I call it as I see it and C is a dog (a bitch matter fact). She wanted to jump in so i am going to give her double barrells.  T has added a pound or maybe two since that pic. She is absolutly perfect for me. I let her stay at home and be a house wife and she can dio what ever she wants. C just jealous because she has to work two jobs to pay for her mans toys.. 

Can't fault me for bringing forth the truth. I could say some more about the truth but C ain't ready to hear all of it yet.... If James want to call me the devil.. Lol.. the devil lies but I don't. 

But C and James are good "Christian"  folk- you can tell because of all their passion they show about it stroke

Not sure why you even care how much I work? but for the record... I don't work two jobs because I have to... I do it because I want to... and it's not all the time. I am a PRN SLP on the side which means I am on call so if they ask me to come in and cover someone's shift at a SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) then I can if I want to... which most of the time I do... because I like what I do and I get a chance to work with the geriatric population and the dysphagia, aphasia and apraxia patients which is something I don't get to do when I am an SLP in the schools. I go for months without working my second job sometimes so before you start saying stupid things like I work 2 jobs all the time to pay for James toys then you should really know what you are talking about. Rolling Eyes

One more thing... Not sure why you are calling them "James" toys... they are "our" toys because most of the time when he is in the RZR I am right there next to him. scratch
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:01 am

ChrisC wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
Yeah

Jerry , How do you expect James to ever be your Friend again , When you talk about
his wife like a dog.  248474

He should beat the shit out of you. I don't know what she looks like , I never seen her.
But getting on a public forum and talking about her like this is not good... Rolling Eyes

You would not like people talking about your Wife like that... madz

You should apologize to her for being an Asshole.... 248474

971386 You tell him Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab Empty

Back to top Go down

Rehab
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-