Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Rehab

Go down 
+3
edge22
livinontheedge
rzr340
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:05 am

livinontheedge wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
Sorry Chris but I call it as I see it and C is a dog (a bitch matter fact). She wanted to jump in so i am going to give her double barrells.  T has added a pound or maybe two since that pic. She is absolutly perfect for me. I let her stay at home and be a house wife and she can dio what ever she wants. C just jealous because she has to work two jobs to pay for her mans toys.. 

Can't fault me for bringing forth the truth. I could say some more about the truth but C ain't ready to hear all of it yet.... If James want to call me the devil.. Lol.. the devil lies but I don't. 

But C and James are good "Christian"  folk- you can tell because of all their passion they show about it stroke

Not sure why you even care how much I work? but for the record... I don't work two jobs because I have to... I do it because I want to... and it's not all the time.  I am a PRN SLP on the side which means I am on call so if they ask me to come in and cover someone's shift at a SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) then I can if I want to... which most of the time I do... because I like what I do and I get a chance to work with the geriatric population and the dysphagia, aphasia and apraxia patients which is something I don't get to do when I am an SLP in the schools.  I go for months without working my second job sometimes so before you start saying stupid things like I work 2 jobs all the time to pay for James toys then you should really know what you are talking about.  Rolling Eyes

One more thing... Not sure why you are calling them "James" toys... they are "our" toys because most of the time when he is in the RZR I am right there next to him.  scratch
Well good! Maybe one day you can have a house on the lake with a pool that you always wanted. But until you guys learn how to stop making payments on everything it will never happen. Add another $20 to the offering plate this morning, just for me. 729242

"Eats like a man and has a thick ass"
Those ain't my words C.

But I will leave you and edge alone because once I'm done with somebody I am done with them forever and with no regrets.
I hated to be so ugly but hey, I don't take to well being called the devil!

Anyway, I truly wish you guys a happy life. Poof and your gone from my mind, thoughts and prayers what a relief!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Well , Jerry wont be picking on Miss Edge anymore... 431114
Like always when it gets hot in the kitchen , Be runs away.... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:56 am

guess I missed the blow out of jerrys mind again, its the same every time, he comes and stays awhile then he cant stand it and goes boom 729242 oh well he was extra nasty this time, he might regret that down the road
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:26 pm

You can bet at some point he will be back , He always does.. lol!
Back to top Go down

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:08 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Chris are you saying Jerry is like a case of herpes,He just keeps coming back no matter what you do? As the say the gift that last a life time.. lol! 547228
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:34 pm

boliver wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Chris are you saying Jerry is like a case of herpes,He just keeps coming back no matter what you do? As the say the gift that last a life time.. lol! 547228

He is going to wish he had herpes rather than the pump knots he is going to get from me.
I bet I could run some raffle tickets for this show and make some money so my wife don't have to work two jobs.
Back to top Go down

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Count me in for a couple of tickets Edge,BTY I need ring side.. 248474
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:36 pm

boliver wrote:
Count me in for a couple of tickets Edge,BTY I need ring side.. 248474

Might add a dollar or two to them so I can get her some diet pills also sence here body doesnt meet jerrys approval.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:45 pm

I am just sad she changed the Avatar .... lol!
I kinda liked it ... Razz
Back to top Go down

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:56 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Chris is known for keeping his RZR out of the ditch,not so much for his mind..Just saying yes1
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:51 pm

ChrisC wrote:

pervert lol I am just kidding.

Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Well , Jerry wont be picking on Miss Edge anymore... 431114
Like always when it gets hot in the kitchen , Be runs away.... lol!

Just to clear things up now that he is gone... I am not the 300lb cow he has made me out to be. I am just more on the curvy side Smile I actually ran 2 5K's this summer. I can't help it that God gave me a larger hind end 971386 and yes, Mr. Edge reminds me often that it is big and large but he's not ugly about it like Jerry was. Jerry was just mean for no reason... ya all, I really haven't ever done anything to guy. We never even exchanged hateful words. I felt like I needed to defend myself to some extent after I heard the nasty things he was saying on here about me...

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:20 pm

I am glad you stood up for your self..... 431114
it had got to the point the way he was talking about you , if he had not deleted
his account , I would of done it..... Wink
Usually he is just a pain in the ass , But what he was saying about you was just plane Mean
and uncalled for..... 248474
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Well someone had to... I think I hit a nerve posting this thread about "rehab" but he drove me to do it after posting comments about members wives fat asses and being scared to see them in a bikini and making comments about Edge being in a mental institution. WTH?! Was I supposed to just sit and let him say that stuff? Esp when niether one of us had ever done anything to the guy! I was seriously hoping he had gone to seek some help after he was MIA for a week but instead I hit a nerve and boy did he ever blow up when he came back and saw a woman telling him like it is. Oh well... he is gone now. I guess I will lay low myself and let you guys do your RZR talk... Ill hang around to read the comments .... 248474
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:24 pm

You need to send all these messages to his wife. I bet she knows none of this. His wife is his weakness. he cares what she thinks.
I bet she has good since. And if she saw the things he was saying , She would set him straight .... 431114

And of course James needs to whip his ass and get it over with.... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 am

jerry got ran off by a girl, that's a first for him 729242 he couldn't take it, bet he ran and told his wife you were mean to him. 971386
Back to top Go down

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:07 am

ChrisC wrote:

You need to send all these messages to his wife. I bet she knows none of this. His wife is his weakness. he cares what she thinks.
I bet she has good since. And if she saw the things he was saying , She would set him straight .... 431114

Chris you are 100% on the money about Jerrys wife,I have rode with her and Jer. on several different rides and she is one super nice person,the type of person you would want to be your neighbor,I cannot think of any nicer person to meet than her..

Jerry and her were the first people I rode the RZR with at Windrock and both were super nice very helpful and understanding about me being new to riding in that area...

I just do not know why Jerry turns like he does when he's on the computer,when this first started happening I actually thought someone had "Jacked" his password and making these post that were on here and other forums..SAD..
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:48 am

boliver wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Chris you are 100% on the money about Jerrys wife,I have rode with her and Jer. on several different rides and she is one super nice person,the type of person you would want to be your neighbor,I cannot think of any nicer person to meet than her..

Jerry and her were the first people I rode the RZR with at Windrock and both were super nice very helpful and understanding about me being new to riding in that area...

I just do not know why Jerry turns like he does when he's on the computer,when this first started happening I actually thought someone had "Jacked" his password and making these post that were on here and other forums..SAD..

He was the first person I rode with back in 2010 also, ends up we live less than a mile from each other. I knew he had some odd ways to get his point across and loved to poke at people on the internet but I over looked it because once you got to know him he seemed like a good guy. Before all this crap I called him a close friend. I am a forgiving person but its also going to take every ounce of me to not smash his face if that is possible.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:37 pm

poor old misunderstood jerry, we should have a moment of silence for him 513317 ok that's enough... continue on icon13
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:38 pm

ChrisC wrote:

I didn't send them and neither did Edge but someone took it upon themselves to send the links to her. I only know this because she sent me a personal message apologizing for his behavior. I hope she has set him straight... I am afraid someone like Edge is going to kick his ass real bad one day... there is a line between giving someone a hard time and just being a completely foolishly mean.

Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:40 pm

GunRunner wrote:
jerry got ran off by a girl, that's a first for him 729242 he couldn't take it, bet he ran and told his wife you were mean to him. 971386

547228 547228 547228 547228

205131 205131 205131 205131
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 pm

boliver wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

I agree with you all 100% as well. Jerry's wife is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I cant think of anyone nicer than her. She even messaged me and said "You are beautiful and perfect the way you are." I used to stick up for Jerry and say "Hes really nice once you get to know him" but then he turned on me.... for no reason. I know you all dont believe me but there was nothing that lead up to his hating me and Edge. His wife will say the same. We were on a ride about 2 years ago and ran into some people from the forum. I spent all day trying to convince them he was a nice guy. They continued to look at me like I was nuts. I know why now. This is the most bizarre thing I have ever witnessed. Boliver... I agree... he turns into someone different at the computer.

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Now that jerry's wife has been seeing how he is acting , Maybe he will get it together.
and act like a normal person. But i doubt it... lol!
Back to top Go down

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:20 pm

GunRunner wrote:
poor old misunderstood jerry, we should have a moment of silence for him 513317 ok that's enough... continue on icon13

That is cold man, 609951  Twisted Evil I'm beginning to think you are a hitman and the pawn shop is just a cover for your dirty deeds..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 am

46498 30370
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rehab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down