Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Rehab

Go down 
+3
edge22
livinontheedge
rzr340
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edge22
edge22

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Now that jerry's wife has been seeing how he is acting , Maybe he will get it together.
and act like a normal person. But i doubt it... lol!

I dont think it matters, I feel like he has no intentions of riding anymore. Besides that he will not ride with me anymore and as far as that goes everyone that we ride with is very disspleased with his actions and isnt going to have anthing to do with him either.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:08 pm

jerry does seem to have burnt many more bridges this time to his off-roading hobby, I think it may because all of you have nice new machines and his is all used up and he cant hang with you guys so in his mind he needs to blow the bridges to those friendship's where he can rationalize not riding with you or riding at all. Sad cause machines come and go but true friendship's last a lifetime. scratch
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 pm

edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Now that jerry's wife has been seeing how he is acting , Maybe he will get it together.
and act like a normal person. But i doubt it... lol!

I dont think it matters, I feel like he has no intentions of riding anymore. Besides that he will not ride with me anymore and as far as that goes everyone that we ride with is very disspleased with his actions and isnt going to have anthing to do with him either.

Jerry has been thrown out of his click , He is all alone now , Edge has black balled him from the group...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:21 pm

GunRunner wrote:
jerry does seem to have burnt many more bridges this time to his off-roading hobby, I think it may because all of you have nice new machines and his is all used up and he cant hang with you guys so in his mind  he needs to blow the bridges to those friendship's where he can rationalize not riding with you or riding at all. Sad cause machines come and go but true friendship's last a lifetime. scratch

Very good point Gunny. I have had five different machines since I met you. Three of them are gone but I have yet to loose you....... and we have tried to loose each other. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Ya , the sad part is , Jerry finally turned on the people that use to take up for him ,
Even when they knew he was a little off the wall. So now he turned on them , He has no friends.
It has not set in with him yet, If he gets up one day and wants to ride. There will now be no one that
will want to go ride with him..... lol!

Well Edge may go ride with him once , to whip his ass , But no more after that..... 971386 .... 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:15 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
jerry does seem to have burnt many more bridges this time to his off-roading hobby, I think it may because all of you have nice new machines and his is all used up and he cant hang with you guys so in his mind  he needs to blow the bridges to those friendship's where he can rationalize not riding with you or riding at all. Sad cause machines come and go but true friendship's last a lifetime. scratch

Very good point Gunny.  I have had five different machines since I met you.  Three of them are gone but I have yet to loose you.......  and we have tried to loose each other.  lol!  

I love you too! icon13
Back to top Go down

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:36 am

After reading Big R's post and Gunnys answer this bring a warm feeling to my heart,"NO WAIT" that warm feeling I feel an't a warm feeling in my heart it's the hot coffee I just drank coming back up!!!! Sorry about that 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rehab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab   Rehab - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rehab
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: